Tree of Savior Forum

Dpk more difficult than before?

I’ve actually gave up on everything related to DPK, be in HG or Orange. I will stick with Practo Purple weapon until Rank9 which is hinted might coming soon in 3-5months. R8 top items might devalue soon, I hope they don’t screw R9 itemization.

I will just use most silvers to update attribute for some really good skills, buy cards to equip on slots, and spend a bit money to upgrade armors. This way i’m more enjoying the game

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri

Just to illustrate how bad the system is:
We decided to farm the new hunting ground with Friends. We have a corsair3 as our group leader to optimize our loot chances.
We killed nearly 3K monsters without having a single loot (no blue/purple cubes). To add insult to injury, the silver drop rate is insanely bad (100K for those 3K monsters :scream: ).

This has been clearly developed by a team that really hates players :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

5 Likes

>apply new patch

>player growth

>bad reception

>apply new patch again

>player growth

2 Likes

I want IMC to know, the upgrade and transcendence daily already feel very hectic. We don’t want anymore GreatGrindWall / RNGesus / DPKing set as a blockage on players path.

Yes, IMC can go with RNG on slot count or even special random attribute during appraise, but just not screw players with the drop rate.

I got an hour ago a purple 315 cube (https://tos.neet.tv/items/800016) after farming for hours on ch 1 and well… got a “crappy” cloth armor that gives 14 SPR. I got to say that it’s super frustrating that you can’t reroll the cube considering that, generally, people farm in groups. These Elite mobs are really annoying and their reward most of the time is garbage silver that doesn’t cost the supplies wasted to kill that “Elite mob”. I mean, these mobs will use stop on you, blind you, drain all your SP, knock you down, summon 6 mobs, and just for 700 silver LOL…

1 Like

If we stick in this crazy path that IMC is going rigth now we can consider that for the R9 the weapon are gonna cost 3 Prac, 1 new super rare item, 90 DPK random items from a new mob with 3k DPK count. Please @STAFF_Yuri let the dev team be aware of these feedbacks. We hate the fact that you guys make us HATE another player just for being in the map with us.

And please bring back the old drop system for the HG or at least make the DPK count for a weapon not be 20k but 200.

1 Like

Only 3 pract? It will be 6 Pract, 90 Artilonium and 800 mat with 3000 dpk.

2 Likes

First person that crafts and wields the weapon and uses it to attack once will result in the death of all the goddesses and the server being wiped.

3 Likes

700 kills in on Mourningbirds right now. I am sick of it. I guess the person on ch1 got my drops. Who would have guessed. ■■■■ this system.

Before it was horrible but acceptable now it’s complete hell.I hope the person in charge for this change gets a serious illness and suffers for some weeks the same we have now. #voodoo

just finished farming leafnut tail and nabu tail yesterday

leafnut tail: total 17k for 45 tails, but im use thauma and always get 2x when drop (few of em get from event)

nabu tail: total 1,8k for 6 tails, use thauma

but, when i farming, most of them need 800-1000 kills for drop, maybe it’s dropped on other ch haha, i just take a mini test, wake up earlier and try to farm when all ch have none of ppls, then drop always near 450-550

“With thauma”

The developers can’t be serious with this system… I’m with some hundreds with corsair and even saw the shade of the Tails yet.

17.000 for 45. But he used a thauma, so with a normal toon would be 17.000 for 22.
1/773
Considering the new dpk system, we should kick something like a 1.000 DPK? Needing 61 for every recipe…

Following the numbers, with any other toon then thauma, we should kill +47.000 leafnuts for the 61 materials. +47.000…

Again: you can’t be serious…

It’s kind of insane lol, if anything I could see justifying counts like this if the system was personal.

It is! And i hope we get a new approach to it somewhere in the future.

But meanwhile, im doing random patrols on the dpk farming mats. The % to drop may be small but iver earned quite some extra millions by just getting a drop or two. Just go hit stuff if it drops, hurra, if it dont then you got some money from lvl 320+ mobs which is quite nice now that they die so easily.

■■■■ this drop system

Bump! Because the dpk is still garbage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.