Tree of Savior Forum

DPK is STILL BUGGED!

You sound like Baghdad bob, try harder

I just logged in to check it out, haven’t seen any drops so far.

They say DPK is bugged but they’re not hunting White Boater.

Monster gems are DPK and RNG. Got multiple monster gems in short period of time for many times, nothing special. Stop flooding the forum with false rumors.

I collected 4 lyoni horns in the lapse of 1 hour, tell me how luck i was pls xD

Thank you for the heads up @kiaismaiwaifu I just checked the log and you did provided us accurate information and the locations too!
I found that there are no server wise massive drop right now, but I just send the message to the team that if this is not repaired yet.

4 Likes

^
Its not just bees.
Tataneye prison DPK is bugged out the ass. Dawn Maidens specifically.

Seems you’re the one spreading false rumors.

Can you give me any items by maidens for example? so i could look up right away

It is the 170 armor Cube.
Night Maidens is there name if I’m not mistaken

While your team fixes this. Tell them not just to repair it but to make the DPK for low level items reasonable.
The drop rate is too high while bugged but the old one also sucked balls.
What the Drop rate was when HG was first brought out was perfect for this area.

As they stated last DPK interview I wrote before, yes I will do it for you :slight_smile:
They are willing to hear the feedbacks and I am keep gathering it.

It’s most likely all drops, people just didn’t reach the DPK values yet to cause the items to drop multiple times.

I hope you fix this and don’t ban more people unfairly once everything else starts dropping items too frequently.

Cool. While Not trying to cause inflation.
When the level cap rises and most of these items become less valuable as a result, sucks that there drop rates don’t.
I mean certain things like gold and silver bars shouldn’t change but otherwise…
A level 40 item being one of the most coveted in the game is awkward.

makes sense, it was first seen at dina bee farm which has the most AFK farmers to get the DPK number easy.

I agree, considering the amount that the necromancer and other players farming in the area, that the drop rate didn’t gone up that far - i mean last dpk problematic far -, its good sign, meaning that the fixing is working. but, I still have to keep monitoring the whole just to check if this was effective.

It’s why people realized it on the BB hunting grounds, since it’s a frequently farmed item and the DPK of the BB isn’t all that high. Once it started to drop, it continuously dropped. Since everyone went to the map to farm it, that’s why everything else such as the cubes started to drop.

Also why the 170 was dropping so many cubes/wizard bracelets. Low DPK numbers which caused it to bug out quicker. Then after they reset the server and said it was “fixed,” everyone went to the 315 map, and that’s why those cubes dropped so much. It’s also why you didn’t see as many monster gems after the reset, as it takes longer to get to 10,000 kills. Same goes for all the 315 orange mats and why those were showing up like crazy.

If they only adjusted the drops for those specific things, then the problem didn’t go away. Not by a long shot. A lot of very valuable things are going to start dropping like crazy in about 5 days or so, same as what happened before, and all of this is going to happen all over again.

But y’know, we can’t actually address that, we just have to ban people caught up in this and pretend it’s “players exploiting” without realizing it’s going to repeat in a week.

1 Like

I believe Miner’s Village and Tenet Chapel have dpk bugs too, because I got monster gems there.
Unless It’s a terrible coincidence, but since both maps are full of bots.
At least on Klaipeda server.

Just got finished checking the whole server wise drop status, compared with the week ago drop count for comparison, it seems okay they are almost same each other and there is no sudden spike, However, I warned the team again to keep watch the drop rate with caution.

1 Like

And the blocked accounts will you settle when?

@STAFF_Yuri

We are expecting within a week as we announced