Tree of Savior Forum

Downloading '11035_001001.pak' IMC Staff please notice this problem

I’m running out of options here and i don’t like to re install a 8 gig game on steam my current internet is very slow and has a free use policy (fup) which means i can only download the game 4 gig minimum a day and i’m not the only one who’s using the internet.

So here’s the problem

I’m using windows 8.1 and i don’t use any controllers. I always verify integrity of cache and 14 errors were tracked and downloaded all and then the problem now is Downloading ‘11035_001001.pak’ after it downloads successfully it loads up now and then shows a ‘white’ screen only after it happens game automatically shuts down, i verify the integrity of the cache and back to the download and the 14 errors shows up again It keeps repeating. I’ve followed everyones’ suggestion here in the forums / reddit tos / steam support and they still have no 100% solution it’s all vague and no Admin or IMC staff is entertaining the questions here to help us out. Can the Admin at least make a little patch update to fix this? i know i’m not the only one who’s having the same problem as i am. Thank you.

same problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssss