Tree of Savior Forum

Doubts on Pyro-linker-chrono

So guys, as I play solo and only a few hours per day, I figure that my best option was starting with pyro, them get linker 'cause my goal was for a sorcerer build. After reading some of your considerations on sorcerer (full of weakness and depending on templeshooter card, which is hard to drop), I decided to go for chrono 3 as an alternative. I aim for wizz-pyro-linker-pyro-chrono 3. It would be a mid dps utility character. I know my damage will be reduced at 200lv+, so my questions are:

1. Will solo play at lv 200+ be TOTALLY inviable? I’m going to be a total party dependent char?
  2. You guys have any suggestions if its better to pick something else that can be used with that pyrolinker?
  3. It is a big mistake not going to chrono rank3 for taking some rank7 damage classe, such as FF or WL?
    Thanks!
  1. Will solo play at lv 200+ be TOTALLY inviable? I’m going to be a total party dependent char? -yes. soloplay will be unviable long before that too.

2. You guys have any suggestions if its better to pick something else that can be used with that pyrolinker? -Seems fine. All i did differently was take cryo over pyro since i wont be doing any dmg anyway. But then again, you will depend on having a party whether you chose pyro or cryo.

3. It is a big mistake not going to chrono rank3 for taking some rank7 damage classe, such as FF or WL? -Yes. This is where chrono goes from really good to amazing utility/support-wise. It would be a misstake to take something else indeed. Also, since you are already going the support route, you want to max CON for HP, so you wouldnt do much dmg even if you took a DPS class as rank7. You are already invested into supporting.

1 Like

Thank you! I should give up chrono3 them haha