Tree of Savior Forum

Doubts about cleric class

At the moment I am playing with a cleric - exorcist - druid - krivis and I have some doubts about the following things:

1. Which purple and red cards should I use? I don’t have any red cards and I am using one Rikaus level 10 because I dropped it and I found it really interesting. Will it be good to use 3x Rikaus as purple (30% more sp potion effect)? And about red cards? What are your opinion guys?

2. Because of the event of challenge mode portals + challenge mode resets I am trying to drop the items for wastrel shield and asio rod (if I am not mistaken. Need to check later, but I know it’s a shield + one weapon >___<"), but I see lots of people trying to find good primus weapons and shield. My question is: which is better: recipe items or really unique primus gears?

3. What is the best way to farm silver, besides running cms, challenge modes and farming planium? Are people used to going to Baubas Caves, Irredian Shelter, etc? What’s “in vogue” now? I started playing again this weekend and I’m kinda lost lol.

Thanks in advance for the helping. See ya ^___________^~

1.red> depend on what mobs you face the most.purple>gazing golem, yeti,debuff card
2.legend.ichored with both recipe and primus.>recipe>primus imo
3.cms,challenge modes and farming planium are all in one.and it is easy way to farm.the others are legend,unique and hg raid

1. 3x Velnia Monkey , +30% dmg to poisoned enemy (which is really easy since you have glass but will not affected to flying mobs though)

2. Try focus to legend grade weapon (like Savinose for easiest). They can ichor those fixed stat item to it so you can benefit from both random stats and fixed stats.

3. CMs , raids . planium farm , etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.