Tree of Savior Forum

Doubts about 2 ° ICBT

I received my key for the 1st ICBT when the IMC distributed 3,000 keys. But I have a doubt , in the announcement made on the 2nd ICBT says that those testers who received their keys when the IMC has distributed 5,000 keys are already registered to participate in this new ICBT , but what about those who received the Key to the 1st ICBT after the first 5,000 keys are distributed , these testers are also registered to participate in the 2nd ICBT or have to attend again the draw of beta keys?

Pretty sure this was addressed in another post but it got lost in the topic anyways (from the Update topic made by Marikim)

If you want a definitive answer however, I’d say message a staff (@STAFF_Marikim, @STAFF_Shawn, @STAFF_J)

side note: … is STAFF_Markim actually staff? I’m only apprehensive because they don’t have Admin under their names when you search them in “Users” :confused: also seems suspiciously close to Marikim’s username.

Nope, that’s an impersonator. The last time I checked the profile, the account was banned. I’m not sure why it’s unbanned now.

Well… I flagged the person anyways now.

Back on topic, besides the extra new 5000 people who got keys, do the people used the extra keys given to the people from the top 1000 in ranking (I think it was levels or something) also get to play in the second iCBT? Because technically the key was linked to the top 1000 players emails… wasn’t it?

The test will run longer this time, for approximately one month, and previous testers who have joined us in the 1st CBT will be able to join us again, along with 5,000 new testers.

So all iCBT1 testers, including those in the 2nd wave, are in automatically since you already have a key to the steam version and thus “own” it on steam and can play it when they bring the servers back up.

Now… what if someone deleted their game on steam because they rage quit (not me but the guy I gave the key to from being a top 1000 player)… They want to play the game again but I’m not sure if it’s even possible to redownload the game lol.

The key itself should still be registered to his account and in his library; if its not in his library he can check his key activations by clicking on his steam name at the top right and then “Licenses and product key activations” to see if it’s there.
If its not in his library and is in that activation list then he could contact steam about putting it back in his library.

no. you are already in.

Mate, check again.

“previous testers who have joined us in the 1st CBT will be able to join us again, along with 5,000 new testers.”

That means 3000 beta testers from the CBT1 plus another 5000 for the 2nd CBT. So you are fine. Your seat is secured, now stock up your food supply to cave in for 1 month and say good bye to your social life.

1 month for CBT is too long

come at me!

kidding…

it’s possible to redownload the game cause I did the other day

If you played the first iCBT then you already have the client downloaded/available in your steam account meaning you will be able to play iCBT2.

1 Like

We have to wait patiently for the next announcement guys. Be Happy !

it could be tomorrow or on the 15th

Looks like you’re in as long as you’ve been part of any CBT before :smile: