Tree of Savior Forum

Doubt about skill cooldown

Hello, i’ve been thinking about building Cryo3 and alchemist, but i found that if i go only with cryo i would have very few damage dealing skills, plus their cooldowns are pretty long. My objective is to be able to solo the item awakening from alche, plus i don’t like pyro much, my other option is to go cryo2, elementalis2 and alche2, not sure if they’re viable; any suggestion? :3
Thanks.

1 Like

You can go sorc or necro, i would say linker but with the amount of monsters spawning it wouldn’t be really that much of help, if i am not mistaken, Cryo ice wall if you hit it with melee (with staff it does a melee attack with C key i think, on controller would be Y or Triangle) and it will throw shattered ice at the direction you are attacking.

So your core class is alchemist. Now all you’re trying to do is fill rank 2-rank 5 with a class that helps you solo. If thats the case i suggest pyro because its highly pve based. but since u dont want that im thinking cyro psycho combo.
Wiz>Cyro>Psycho>Cyro2/Psycho2>cyro3/psycho3>alche1>alche2
cyro3 for the frost tree <3
psycho3 for dmg
might go linker if linking walls +psycho does more dmg but i think not.

2 Likes

Did you ever try pyro? If not, you can do it (just to test it), maybe you will change your mind bc it will be the best way to level your alche quickly.