Tree of Savior Forum

Doubt about Necromancer's Decay

Honestly, the Lack of Information about skills/classes in this game annoys me so much, but i won’t even talk about Shoggoths appeareance…

How exactly decay works? First of all, it shows “Corruption” which description is: Slowsly Reduces maximum hp

However, i tested with the addon that shows the monsters HP in numbers and the only damage he was receiving was from the shoggoths auto-attacks and his maximum hp wasn’t being lowered.

It came to my attention that Thauma can interact with this and bug it somehow, but how does it work? Do i have to trigger it? Wasn’t it supposed to just keep lowering the max HP of the target?

Like, if it target has 10.000 HP MAX after being affected by corruption shouldn’t the max HP be lowered 10k>9k>8k etc?

I’m so confused because english is not my language and theres a lack of information about this specific debuff and necromancer in general :confused: Sorry about my grammar

maybe you missed?

/20triestohit

The decay do reduce the hp from the enemy. I have tested it but by how much damage it deals, I don’t have that information too.

The decay probably is good at pvp but not on pve. Mobs die fast and boss are immune to it.

So, i’ve tested alot and i can’t say it works.
Shoggoth’s decay doesn’t work, it applies the debuff but nothing really happens, people were saying it was bugged but Dirty Pole’s was still working so i tested it and the skill just applies a debuff that says it lower’s enemies max HP but their MAX HP doesnt go down and the debuff doesn’t cause them to take any damage aswell (well, it wasn’t supposed to anyway)

I’m really bothered by this and i’ve tried a lot of options but no sucess trying to interact with this Decay Debuff… im hoping for someone share some proof that it actually works since i’ve serched alot and still can’t find any info on this