Tree of Savior Forum

Double Flame Ground with Chronomancer possible?

I was wondering, with the Pyro buff that we will be seeing in kTOS, is it possible to lay two Flame Grounds on top of each other with Chronomancer’s Pass skill? If possible, given the +50% damage increase with Hell Breath do you think Flame Ground x2 + 50% damage = Frost Cloud?

I was theory crafting because I would like to utilize Chronomancer offensively instead of the standard CON build with Cryomancer + Chronomancer build. Given that with the attack speed increase from Chronomancer and Enchant Fire property, our auto attacks will also give us decent DPS through that. Also given the special nature of Chronomancer’s Stop skill allowing fire skills to affect monsters as well…

Something like this:

I haven’t tried it personally, but I assume so. Flame ground 10+ has a better than 100% uptime, and you can have two of them running for a few seconds like that.

Dunno about how it stands next to Frost Cloud though.

Hell Breath is a little obnoxious to use and has way too much CD imo.

I was planning on a build like this for fun. More of a Dio Brando themed build lol.
I’m not sure Chrono benefits Pyro more than Thau though. All those juicy multihits… If you had a Linker>Thau3 friend then your damage would skyrocket.

flame ground buffs hell breath??

actually, pyro3 chrono3 seems like it would be absolutely amazing with a focus on +element damage and multihit mechanics. flame ground actually seems like one of the weakest options here, firewall, fireball, fire pillar all seem like better choices at max levels for maximum multihit insanity…

chrono would work well with most of the cooldowns, you could go enchant fire lvl 1, you’d have some crazy fast multihit normal attack, be able to stop/slow things, setup, and run away fast when everything starts wanting to kill you…

I remember reading pass not working on the user himself.

If true, you would need another chrono to apply it on u.

@fhonghwong

That’s only for pass itself, means pass won’t have 25 seconds cooldown, only applies to the skills you cast before that.

Flame ground lv. 15 duration is bigger than its cooldown, meaning that you can have one Flame Ground above another even without pass.

I’m also building a Pyro3>Chrono3 and my build is almost the same. It’s working great so far; Pyro and Chrono have a great synergy, regardless of the hatred Pyro3 usually receives.

I chose Pyro3 and do not regret it. It is a great choice for those who want solid damage from the start and, with a few combinations (like the Chrono 3) it has a great potention even at late game.

Wiz > Pyro 3 > Chrono 3 actually looks great.

I’d probably take Pyro > Linker 2 or Pyro 2 > Linker though.