Tree of Savior Forum

Doppelsoldner doubts

What critic landing u are talking about…

oh yeah… barbarian has leap trick called “stomping kick” much like a battle leap from RO2:LOTS/AOV.
and dople has cyclone skill… pritty much DPS i guess

since theirs no AGI on ToS… DEX is only the stat that gives u more crits… u_u

@Garrnett when ur soloing then i guess dex is need for crits… also… ull have trouble from buffs since u have limit of 5 buffs cast.

I don’t understand what you’re saying, one moment you said… “If u want more dps then dont upgrade your barbarian for 3 rank… Highlander have Two-Hand Sword Mastery attribute that can increase your Critical damage by 10% per level of features” but now you’re telling me this…
“Swordman > Highlander > Barbarian >Barbarian >Barbarian > Doppel.”

Isn’t that lvling barbarian at rank 3…?

Yeah but then you can get a Krivis to allow you to receive more than 5 buffs. :smiley:

ah true XD…
well i guess u dont have trouble when in party :+1:

@ernestoulises223 i haven looked at highlander since its only a rank 2 class… on the other hand, barbarian has an AoE skill, stomping kick… on dopple a DPS skill (forgot the name) like doing cyclone do damage nearby enemies.

Yeah but the critic change is high even if u have 50 dex in this game… The guy did almost constantly critic with his buffs. Remember that there are items that can buff your critic chance too…

Sorry it was my error. I thought that u can have 2 swordsman 1 highlander, 2 barbarian and one 1 doppel rank… That build would haven been better than 3 barbarian rank… but it is still good…

Only one last question, if I get highlander at rank 2, how does this “Two Hand Mastery” attribute works? can you tell me?

U can buy it from Attribute npc but I have no idea how u upgrade it further… U can activate it or turn it off.

Dude, this guy in stream IS Barbarian circle 3…

For rank 2 Highlander is almost necessary due to the 2H crit attribute mentioned, that crit rate penalty from Aggressor makes anything that adds crit rate valuable. Still, I’d get the crits from items, not putting all your stats into DEX since it gimps your dps a lot

almost eh? why not always? XD hahaha joke
anyway… if thats the case… adding more DEX instead of STR is better then… u can concentrate more on SP stat and MP stat or even HP stat for tanking :+1: having high damage is not necessarily advantageous specially if ur going DPS/hybrid type swordie… we need a ballanced of damage and defense

With Cleave, Barbarian gets a flat +50% crit rate for 5 seconds. Don’t need to build DEX for crit rate lol. STR or STR and CON.