Tree of Savior Forum

Doppelsoeldner's Mordschlag

I don’t know if this is really worth saying or not, but the passive for this makes zero sense.
The passive for this skill says it does extra damage to cloth armor type enemies… Which is the opposite of what a technique like this was used for. I know, it’s just a game, however it’s bothering me so I felt I at least I needed to make a comment on this. This was used to fight plate armored knights because slashing plates of steel does basically nothing. I know it’s already strike damage so it’s good against heavy armor, but the passive gives critical damage to cloth armor for apparently no reason. They may have done this for balancing purposes, however it’s something I needed to address.
(This information was based on information from tosbase.com)

it applies your crit damage when you don’t crit. i think it’s just a unique quality of the skill, even if it doesn’t make sense. good for pure strength builds i guess. the c2 skills look stronger though.

Yeah, I know. I don’t have any problem with it other than the fact there’s no reason for it to do critical damage, but it’s a game, it doesn’t have to be realistic. :smiley: