Tree of Savior Forum

Dont use sorcerer or up to circle 3

Guys pls dont use sorcerer .

Damage is like my granny .

Cant sp regen - non stop blue pot or sit down . when summoning.

Evocation - 55s delay , 2k-3kdmg

Desmodus - 2k-3k dmg

Morph skill - is bug

Summoning - Sometime it hit miss , sometime it chase other creep ,

Summon Servant - Totally useless to yourself .

Attack ground & hold ground - almost same skill lolz - need skill point to this rubbish !

1 Like

You know, if you read the forums you would have known all of this without making a sorc.

Every thread that discusses sorc says don’t do it to be good, do it because you like the theme.

game bug , the IMC can’t do anything ? they can make it weak , cant make it balance ?

Sorcerer is supplemental damage you use concurrently with your other damage tools. As a singular class for damage it wont do much.
If you’re expecting the summon to be all the damage on its own then you goofed.
Granted a lot of the class is underdeveloped, but you’re bringing out a passive entity that throws out damage while you’re throwing out your Ele/Pyro/Cyro skills.

1 Like

I literally made a thread that goes over sorcerers in depth with a warning about those problems and going over summons and the mechanics with videos and it also has links to threads with more videos of all the bugs. Only go sorcerer if you really want to play one for whatever reason. I like pets and years of Pokemon have made it so i gotta catch em all but if your going for leet deeps don’t go sorc. Also going by IMCs track record don’t expect any real fixes anytime soon.

Edit not to turn people away from Sorcerer it has some great utility but it also has a number of problems.

Edit 2 Sorcerer is also a class you have to build for its weaknesses. If you dont have some sort of plan to mitigate the bad AI with some form of CC and just choose a circle of sorcerer randomly you will probably end up frustrated by your choice.

Sorcerer is like rank 5-7

i think they should lower to rank 1-3

is a joker dmg dealer

1 Like

For all its worth, I went with sorcerer knowing all its pros and cons, I’m enjoying/playing the class cuz its fun not because I want to be the top dps dog hog.

1 Like

they should just change summon cost from %sp to a flat sp value. then getting SPR bonus with sorc summons might not be so terrible?

1 Like

Thats how you have to approach a lot of classes that need work Sorc/Sadhu/Hunter etc. Balance changes will most likely start after f2p happens.

Damage is good if you manage to use Summon’s skills when riding;

0 SPR makes you not need potions at all, just sit for 15 secs while your cat buffs you every 3 minutes or so with a bonfire ON. I’m at level 200 and spend 0 silver on SP potions as a Sorc 2.

Evocation and Desmodus are bad, everyone says that, Sorc 3 is currently very bad, won’t disagree.

Morph is bugged, it doesn’t use the first card status, but is another card with separate cooldowns from the first if you know how to use summons skills properly that comes in hand.

Summoning has it’s problems, I barely feel them, just learn how to adapt your gameplay to your summon’s range.

Summon Servant is so good someone like you just won’t understand.

Attack Ground and Hold work very differently, I understand you don’t like the class but you should’ve read it is a Hard to play class before taking it, the difficulties are shown at advancement for a reason.

Play it for fun, not for the damage(altho too low is bad, especially c3)
thats just how I play tho