Tree of Savior Forum

Don't touch the card system

This would be the best option. Specially to make people join maps other than Siaulai.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Correct me if I’m wrong but Mercenary Post Dungeons are supposed to give cards now. So I guess you should drop some there.

Glass Mole is in a Fedimian Mission. Minotaur is in a Convent Mission.

Good luck getting their cards, though.

anyone can answer this question…? i’d like to know as to where it could be obtained as well thanks.

answered ty.

Wow that’s great, although I would really prefer Tomb Lord instead since its final damage (should be able to deal more damage in the end), that being said Onion the Great would be even better (all bosses are large type, which means it would benefit damage toward large type AND bosses).

Nevertheless, it should be a good counterpart to the magical Chapparition card, although that one is available like candy unlike Glass Mole :confused:

EDIT: Someone looted this from the filthy casual mission everyone does:

There’s hope guys!

Tomb Lord is from Saalus Mission (Catacombs). My guildmate just got 1 from our run. Its really a great card.

I can tell it is, what about “Onion the Great” or whathever its supposed to be?

My 1 Chapparition card lv 10 also gone after socket the card :cry:

IGN : Puniko
Team Name : Na2SO3
Server : SEA Telsiai

what convent mission is minotaur ?

Use my dungeon saalus and mission guide to find your preferred boss (card). I confirm that mission bosses drop cards:

Werewolf, minotaur, Tomb lord, etc etc are all there.

1 Like

saalus convent missions is random?

Just got it from Siau mission

Lost my 7 cards too. Did they returning cards?

Is it safe to slot in cards now? Those that lost theirs are from the first maintenance?

My 6 chapparation cards and 1 mineloader disappeared. I equip them after last maintenance. However effects of cards do work still

@Excenmille

No, it’s still happening as we speak. If you do equip a card i.e., lvl 2 card remove it before going to other map or character selecting unless you want it to disappear.

The disappeared card’s equip slot can’t be used anymore and is a serious bug.

The cards aren’t actually gone… You just can’t click them. They will still function as normal.

It seems like some cards disappear if you stack more than 5 of them at once, I can understand that this is not supposed to be possible at the first place, but that’s what should be causing the glitch to happen (as far as I tested).

You should still be getting the bonus normally, unless the card itself isn’t working.

I just lost my level 5 nuele card. I hope it ia just invisible bug or something