Tree of Savior Forum

Dont let FIRE MONSTER HEAL with FIRE MAGIC

For those of you who build Pyro up to C3 and found that there is some mob you cant really kill it.

For example, Pavaisa, Elet and many other mob that heal by fire magic.

I suggested to let those mob be hit by 50% instead of heal them because it is really annoying for someone who play solo.

Sorry i was having hard time about that too. It’s completely normal, monsters these type who can heal himself just eating our fires exists! :smile:
That why you need to go with party… when you get rank 5 (after pyro C3), you can kill them without using fire things

Next thread :
a earth-type monster got extra hp and damage because i atked using earth magic

1 Like

After rank 5 I planned to go for link 2 and that is the long way before I can kill fire mob

Wow… ahaha this is really even harder than mine :sweat_smile:
u should try to find party to get out that painful place

That’s why i let my summon do the job for me.

I love that mechanic, i hope it can be implemented on other elements as well as in players.

Ragnarok: Attacking fire monsters with fire spells is useless. Should get a party.
DnD: Fire magic deals no damage to fire monsters. Should get a party.
ToS: Can’t kill fire monsters with fire. Should make a thread.

Same logic: Party Dungeons are not soloable. Should make a thread.

2 Likes

What ?
Since when do mob heal when they are attacked by their element ?
Did they change the element table ? Are every fire mob concerned ?

1 Like

I agree with no damage rather than healing them.

Logically: Attacking undead with Holy energy should hit even harder. Trying to attack him with negative energy or Death will heal him.
It’s just obvious why Paladins, Priests and other “holy mages” grind on them and there are much less “dark mages”.

Same goes for any monsters that have any specific element.
By creating a mage that specialize on one specific type of damage you should understand the drawbacks that route has.