Tree of Savior Forum

Does Wizard's faster casting buff affect the hit rate of channeled moves like Hell Breath?

Just curious. Planning on getting back into this game soon! I know Wiz 3’s 50% damage multiplier got removed as I predicted 2 years ago, so I’m hoping it’s not still required for good DPS with such skills. If so, I suppose I can just use other things.

No, it doesn’t :confused:
I think it should, tho

1 Like

Thank ya!

That won’t lock me into Wizard c3 then. What about with things like Meteor? Does it make it cast in 1.5 seconds instead of 3?

Yes, Quick Cast does lower Meteor’s cast time.

1 Like

Alrighty. Thanks for the replies guys!

I think I am still going to stick to going Wiz 1 > Pyro 3 > Ele 3 > Alch 3

woah hold on there. you definitely want at least wizard c2 if you’re doing elementalist. your skills can be interrupted while you’re charging them - wizard c2 stops this with surespell.

edit: also rank 10 isn’t out yet, so you can’t do wiz1>pyro3>ele3>alch3. there’s only 9 ranks.

1 Like

Well I’m plannin’ for R10 since that will be out within the next few months considering it’s already being tested.

Maybe Wiz2>Pyro2>Ele3>Alch3? Could also go Pyro3>Ele2, unsure. Is Hell breath worth it at all these days?

elementalist 3 is a must for meteor. meteor has an attribute now that makes it hit 5 times if you use flame ground first. it’s massive. wiz2>pyro2>ele3 would be better out of the options you’ve listed.

Quick Cast makes you cast faster. It has nothing to do with the number of hits that the skills do.

Meteor has an attribute where you get more hits when cast on an area with Flame Ground active, though.

pyro3, even with all of the quality buffs it got, is still pretty underwhelming. Honestly I would just go pyro1 for flame ground, or better yet avoid it altogether and just use flame ground scrolls.