Tree of Savior Forum

Does Pardoner only works well with Priest?

Cleric C2 > Krivis C1 > Paladin C3 > Pardoner.

You’re able to make Daino and Barrier scrolls Lvl 5 (maybe even lvl 6 with Divine Might, I’m not sure), which are really useful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Priest3 is best for making money while afk.
For playing for fun, there’re a lot more better option.
Once Daino and Barrier scrolls are in demand, you don’t even need to afk to make money with Pardoner.

Paladin c3 only for Barrier? Is Paladin good in pve in group?

Then how about priest c1 (for Ress and Blessing) >> Krivis c1 (for Zalcial and Diano) >> Paladin C1 >> Pardoner c1 >> Paladin c3 (for Barrier)?

Is not bad, but there is better options.

I think you can only make scrolls for Ress with C1 since Blessing will only be able to use with Spell Shop which you get at Pardoner C2, so no chance to use it at all if you get Paladin C3.

Can confirm that divine might works with simony, which means lv6 barrier scrolls are possible (you can see them on the market if you’re on klaipeda).

it’s possible to do pardoner c1 before pally c3, but unless you have someone to help you level/quest, killing mobs with only smite is suffering. Conviction + smite will save you a lot of agony.

Wait, so it’s impossible to have Pardoner 2 and Paladin 3? Sorry, i just started playing and im not sure how does it all work D:

Yes, its possíble, but why would you want Pardoner c2 without priest C3?

[quote=“vszalek, post:8, topic:209764, full:true”]
Yes, its possíble
[/quote]Actually not possible right now.
Pardoner is a r5 class.
Paladin is a r4 class.
4 5 6 taken by Paladin, only 7 left so only can get 1 rank of Pardoner.

I see. Its kind of sad that Priest 3 is the only class that has any use of Pardo 2 then…

Unfortunately Pardoner is a class unique for its use.
That doesn’t stop from Pardoners opening up spell shops in Klapedia :wink:

Oh a missed that, ths @acolyte

I just didnt get for what you want Pardoner c2 so bad.

If I’m looking to make an AFK merchant class such as pardoner, would the following build be good?

cleric2-krivis-paladin3-pardoner?

for selling lvl 5 daino scrolls and lvl 5 barrier (possibly 6 with divine might).

Which scrolls are in high demand and profitable to make?

Krivis/Paladin pardoners are not afk class.
afk pardoners are Priest3 pardoners.
Krivis/Paladin pardoners play like usual, they just toss the scrolls into the market and wait for them to sell.

why is it not an afk class? What makes a class good for afk? As long as you can make scrolls, why would it be a bad idea to go afk with shop open?

Because you can’t open shop with Pardoner1
Same reason as above, not enough ranks for Pardoner2 for now.

AFK class pretty much mean you have to leave the client open and not touch it and let it do stuff.

Pardoner1 scroll seller doesn’t need the client open to make $$.

1 Like

oh, so you cant have buff shop open after you log out, like a scroll ahop? ok that make sense, didnt know that.

Acctualy, I would say that both are afk money makers anw, and either one dont need cliente open. When you put a SpellShop you can log off.

People need to get that Simony and SpellShop are not related skills. Simony is used to craft scrolls for self-use, trade with friends or sell at AH. SpellShop can be used to sell buff with material requisites, but you just sell the buff, not an item to be used by anyone.

Keep in mind that plenty skills cant be scrolled or even sold by SpellShop and you Will always have a tax aplyied by IMC: 30%(10%) at AH and 50%(rounded) at SpellShop.

[quote=“Rokugatsu, post:17, topic:209764, full:true”]
oh, so you cant have buff shop open after you log out, like a scroll ahop? ok that make sense, didnt know that.
[/quote]I don’t exactly know, but some people were saying that if they have a logoff timer (i.e. can’t idle more than 1 hour) then all the gem roasters, repairers, and spellshops will be screwed :dizzy_face:

EDIT: :scream: I was wrong

Though I don’t think you can open up a scroll shop in the first place, market is your scroll shop o.o

Hi, just wanna ask, how does spell shop work exactly? People pay silver and they get the buffs?

Yup. The mexed skill/attrib gives the buff +1h duration, but you spend 10x required itens.