Tree of Savior Forum

Does ktos has food for Pig companion?

I tested all companion food we have and nothing works :c

They should let pigs eat any kind of food since that’s what pigs do.

screenshot_20171006_00005

Tried feeding it with Lapasape Mushrooms it became this. D:

Is this true? XDDDDDD

does pig have auto mount feature like penguin?

does the companion voucher reward from adv journal tradable? it is very exhausting to marathon for 1 month to stay in rank 10

You don’t need to stay in the Top10 every month, it’s true you get less Companion Vouchers for lower ranks placements, but you still get some! :slight_smile:

Rank 1 to 10 Companion Voucher x12
Rank 11 to 100 Companion Voucher x7
Rank 101 to 200 Companion Voucher x5
Rank 201 to 300 Companion Voucher x4

You can also buy them off other players, not everyone wants/needs the Pig Companion, I’m sure you can find some seller for a reasonable price. :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you still remember what time was it when the reward sent to your inbox? 1st day of the month, 00:00 or reset indun time 6AM?

still no food in itos for pig companion -_- id wait until they put it available at companion npc. it can take another month so you will spend less silver buying from other players.

I received it the 1st day of the month after reset, but not in my Inbox, but after talking to Wings of Vaibora: when you do, you get a 3rd option, also be aware that it can be redeemed by one char only (so be careful what character you talk to her with).

1 Like

finally got baby pig egg last night XD. Using your reply and 8 hours left until midnight, i rushed and managed to make 2 other ID to get to top 300 (12+4+4). It was literally a race against time, phew!
babi3

1 Like

aye the pig companion is like the penguin, that means mount able on any char. I bought over 50% of the needed tickets from players to reach 20 companion vouchers :3

reminder: piggy has no gear slots and at the moment no food ingame so he will be sooner or later whitout stamina :c

2 Likes

that’s so unfortunate, Poor piggy!:sad:

Got mine too!
I was trying to think of a pink food name (all my pets have food names) and was actually going to name it Guava, but then remembered our GM’s names…
That would have been awkward to explain…

2 Likes

I was like 11th place 2 months straight and I couldn’t help myself and bought the remaining 6 from other players. Now I have a food supply if I ever run out XD
PS Piggies don’t die of hunger like guinea pigs do I hope?

porkchop

1 Like

No pet dies from hunger, ever.
Guinea Pigs die only when you’re still growing them inside the Guild Hangout, either from overfeeding or starvation, once the egg is hatched and you get the pet, you don’t need food at all unless you want him to share his stats with you which, if you’re not a mounted class, it’s not really relevant because you will dismount when attacking/being attacked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.