Tree of Savior Forum

Does it matter what pts I put in for just kino1?

I have 5pts in PP, the rest seems like whatever.
swap don’t see a point in more than 1.

teleport actually has some animation that if feels like i can just walk there in the time i take to cast it.

tk, does bad damage

teleport is essential for skips and shortcuts < and it can get really addicting :3

swap has it uses

telekinesis is good for holding mobs down for others to hit…

but yeah it’s up to you psycho C1 main thing is PP

does telekinesis hold down bosses?

no (as far as can remember) and enemies can still running away even with telek on them, but it can be corrected with a quick move…

Teleport will erase your aggro on mobs temporary (~2s i think) good enough for 1 point

Swap is good to put the boss back into Frost Cloud or other skills if it miss, i would raise it to lvl 3 to use on mobs sometime

Also if you don’t find any use for “useless” skill, keep the point, you don’t have to spend it. My Kino 3 skill have 14 points unspent. Who know if some skill get buff in the future

1 Like

Depend on your build, Swap - Teleportation will be utility (or not?).
Ex:

• You are affected by: Slow, Trap (hold your feet), etc. Teleportation will be helpful.
  • Swap can be use on Boss, has some purpose: swap into (your teamate’s) frost cloud / flame ground / hail / frost pillar / etc. Relocating your enemy is main purpose.
    Telekis is likely CC, but you have to stand. It can be use to relocate enemy.