Tree of Savior Forum

Does Enchant Fire/Lightning buff work on summons?

1. Does Enchant Fire/Lightning buff work on summons? Sorc’s boss summon in particular.

2. What if I used Spiritual Chain first (if that would work on summons)?

3. If anyone has or knows a list, please let me know which skills/buffs in the wiz tree affects/benefits summons.

TIA! :smiley:

UP! /2000000000000000charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Enchant fire doesnt hit them neither does chain unfortunately thauma buffs don’t work on em either chronos haste works and quicken buff at least applies visually to them lol Dunno about enchanter buffs

Atm my sorc is wiz pyro link 3 sorc 3 joint penalty is pretty much all i do to support it on that build imc seems to not like having offfensive buffs effect summons clerics have that issue to but it opens up alot of choice my previous build had thaum and necro inn it bit o f support and a lil more minion cheese new guys gonna be a cryo sorc/ necro trying to see ifi can survive the game without link xD

1 Like

As a Cryo3Sorc3Necro1, I’m surviving quite well so far. You need to be patient though. Cryo2 was one of the worst leveling experience of that range I have so far.

Your life will revolve around pulling things with pillar and letting your summon shoot them, while you channel into snowrolling to gather mobs again. Or you can gather via snowrolling then pillar. Class is good once you hit Cryo3 onward.

Also can solo truffles well if you rotate your freezes with Sleep to keep the summon alive or the mobs will EAT the summon.

1 Like