Tree of Savior Forum

Do you watch anime? Any suggestions?

I’m searching for a anime. I started watching Bleach, which is found on nihofun.com, but this one seems to be too stressful to watch. Could you guys give me more other joyful genre comedy anime?

1 Like

Deja u

Let me see…

Any anime with this 3 or any of em is instant gold

at lest for me…

Last anime I have watched and liked:

Bungou Stray Dogs

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

Nanatsu no Taizai

Dantalian no Shoka

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!

(currently watching Brave 10) will tell you how it goes…

Wont recommend you long anime I love like monogatari series cause you need lot of time to sink yourself into them…

Fucking forum is harder to navigate than one piece :unamused:

Forum has more errors than naruto has fillers :frowning:

Are you a 90s kid? If so, Digimon Tri is quite good. Not only does it bring back memories, but it only has a few episodes (24 I believe?) which is ideal for people who have work and don’t have alot of free time.

I prefer shorter animes, so I’d also suggest Angel Beats and Higurashi. Bleach is way too long imo… It has over 300 episodes or something?

Comedy and Joyful anime:

What directly comes into my mind Yuru Camp (comfy lvl over 9000!) and Zombieland Saga (Idol Anime with a lota comedy)
Bot are short (12 episodes) and i realy enjoyed them both, even rewatched them twice now…
Another top contender for comedy would be Seitokai Yakuindomo (2 seasons with each 12 episodes)

Have fun watching anime!

My favorite comedy anime is https://myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou

One Punch Man or Mob Psycho 100 seems to have action,comedy and less stressful.

KONOSUBA!!! Its about an RPG world, and it’s pure comedy. It parodies all the anime stereotypes and is a lot of fun XD

1 Like

Jojo Bizarre Adventure is really good. If anyone is looking to for an anime recommendation you should watch this anime.

I second this suggestion baka and test changed me and some of my friends lives never have we laughed so hard!

I also recommend reLife you seem to me the slice of life genre person

hataraku maou-sama is good to!

Yes, I watch anime series and one of my favorite anime series is one piece. One piece is an amazing yet longest show that exists in our history of animation. It has been aired since 2000, and still, it is not finished yet although 80% of its story is completed. Filler Episode has an amazing following. One piece is an amazing yet longest show that exists in our history of animation. It has been aired since 2000, and still, it is not finished yet although 80% of its story is completed.

Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
なんでここに先生が!

Kabuki Volume 4 is one of my favorite anime. There is only one reason and that is characters presentation. The way they dress and especially their traditional kabuki masks. There are plenty of masks with different types like hannya, oni, demon, and joker maks. I would definitly recommend it.

I suggest you to watch the Naruto anime series because I am also watching this anime filler show and it is very interesting to watch these type of series

Comedy?

(Or lady of culture, perhaps)

Off the top of my head, some of my favorites are:

• Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
  • Sora no Otoshimono
  • Hayate Combat Butler
  • Macademi Wasshoi!
  • Excel Saga
  • Rokujouma no Shinryakusha
  • Gugure! Kokkuri-san
  • Seitokai no Ichizon
  • Ninin ga Shinobuden

If you want to feel warm and fuzzy inside, watch K-On.
OR
You could always just marathon every Gundam series. (Fairly certain there is some sort of achievement for this one)

*Also, just realized original post is from April 2019…
Nevertheless, I stand behind my recommendations.

i suggest you guys to watch angel beats one of my favorite anime which has elements like action, comedy, romance, drama, supernatural and science fiction and there are also similar anime which are more interesting you can check them here

;:smiley:

1 Like

Dude you can’t ask for suggestion without telling your preferences
You can’t just say I watched bleach and it sucks now tell me more anime titles
There are sh"t tons of anime and i can suggest you some weird sh"t and you may not gonna like it and end up call me some kinky guy
Try visit tags section in any anime streaming sites, that might help

The Dragon ball series is still the most popular anime in the world and is because of this anime that Naruto and One Piece got famous.I just love this anime.

As one piece fans and not so naruto fans, imo naruto and one piece popularity doesn’t really have relation to dragon ball popularity, those three offer different story and theme and they can capture different fans. I see many of op fans or naruto who not really into db includes me, or naruto fans who not into one piece and so on. If naruto or op story is boring, even when db became top manga/anime they would eventually fail. Unless you compared boruto gain popularity because of naruto, that would be true.

Naruto Anime is one of the populAR Anime series especially the kabuki characters are my favorite. Hope you will also like it. Popular characters like kitsune and slipknot are unique in appearance because they wear kabuki masks in the kitsune variant.