Tree of Savior Forum

Do you watch anime? Any suggestions?

I’m searching for a anime. I started watching Bleach, which is found on nihofun.com, but this one seems to be too stressful to watch. Could you guys give me more other joyful genre comedy anime?

0 Likes

Deja u

Let me see…

Any anime with this 3 or any of em is instant gold

at lest for me…

Last anime I have watched and liked:

Bungou Stray Dogs

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

Nanatsu no Taizai

Dantalian no Shoka

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!

(currently watching Brave 10) will tell you how it goes…

Wont recommend you long anime I love like monogatari series cause you need lot of time to sink yourself into them…

Fucking forum is harder to navigate than one piece :unamused:

Forum has more errors than naruto has fillers :frowning:

0 Likes

Are you a 90s kid? If so, Digimon Tri is quite good. Not only does it bring back memories, but it only has a few episodes (24 I believe?) which is ideal for people who have work and don’t have alot of free time.

I prefer shorter animes, so I’d also suggest Angel Beats and Higurashi. Bleach is way too long imo… It has over 300 episodes or something?

0 Likes

Comedy and Joyful anime:

What directly comes into my mind Yuru Camp (comfy lvl over 9000!) and Zombieland Saga (Idol Anime with a lota comedy)
Bot are short (12 episodes) and i realy enjoyed them both, even rewatched them twice now…
Another top contender for comedy would be Seitokai Yakuindomo (2 seasons with each 12 episodes)

Have fun watching anime!

0 Likes

My favorite comedy anime is https://myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou

0 Likes

One Punch Man or Mob Psycho 100 seems to have action,comedy snd less stressful.

0 Likes