Tree of Savior Forum

Do you think I should get Max Peta or Animus?

Elemem 280, 217 HP recovery (63 CON-553 INT). This isn’t just about damage, it’s also about whether I would able to survive with 13K HP and 0 HP Recov, as Animus adds that.

If I’m not wrong, Animus is for full/high CON builds. You should probably go with any necklace other than Animus.

Even at 63 CON you can still get 33 matk + 88 m amp (44 matk) = 77 matk at those stats.

If you are min-maxing damage on equipments Animus will give you better damage. If you want +14 CON, Max Petamion is better for you.

If you put CON under INT 3,7 multiplier after the 500+ points invested (which we might be able to achieve at level 330 with quests and all, since you actualy need to invest 368 on INT only) and rank 8, than Max Peta gives you 52+14 = 66 stats worth of INT, which is still lower than Animus’ 77, but gives you survivability and doesn’t remove your HP regen (which isn’t needed if you got a healer in your party anyway).

2 Likes

In case you take animus: let’s stack hp recovery from Armor awaken :slight_smile:

IMHO, Animus for DPS Wiz builds. way more benefit in damage than Max Peta. I dont think 14 CON is that much of a gamechanger in terms of HP. As for HP Rec., you can just swap it with another Necklace for bonfires. Max Peta for support/CC Wiz classes like CryoChrono or Thauma who dont really focus on DPS.

About that, can you awaken more than once? If yes, will the awakening options stack?

awakenings dont stack, new one replaces the old.

V My bad, totally didnt see your first message TT

Well, I mean: stack hp recovery from armor - gear - Top + Bottom + Shoes + Necklace + etc.
Alright !? :smiley: