Tree of Savior Forum

Do we want this?

so here’s the deal, some servers are way more dead then others. so why we just buy server transfers or better yet merge some servers together. like fedi and orsha, they could use a merge no?

what I would like to see I guess is to be able to transfer my team to another server even if I had to pay for it I would.

what do you guys think about that? sound like a good idea?
-Saambeel from eu fedimian

No.
More people just means other people screwing with my farming. Fuk other people you only exist for my queues and to sell me crap at reasonable prices when I’m too lazy to farm

5 Likes

They already said there will be no merge, well, half is ok with it and the other half not.

Also, Fedimian is EU and Orsha is US, you want to merge 2 different regions? Not happening for sure.

But then again, we never know when they decide to close some of the servers and transfer the chars to others.

The maybe 50 people left think like this.

2 Likes

I want queue merge. Leave me alone in my 5 man server.

This game isn’t made for teamplay and sociability.
IMC wants us to keep our personal space and hate other players because they are stealers.

They’re doing it just fine.

7 Likes

but how will you ever get a que if there is no ppl? :0

Exactly other ppl just make me angry on my farming spots.
Merge the que thats enough.

Can I pay a transfer?

me 2 pls T_T /characters

Model MMO Player right here. Go play Diablo offline.

1 Like

Soon enough they’ll apply 650% bonus EXP to solo dungeoning and then Tree of Savior will reach its final stage.

@IllFatedGaming
Tree of savior is for solo playing and despising other people.
I keep my FFXIV account and every other online game on the planet for playing with my FC and enjoying the company of people.

1 Like

dpk is “changed” for now. I doubt you will despise people unless you envy his luck.

1 Like

mind telling how it is changed?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.