Tree of Savior Forum

Do not let TOS die. New server idea!

so it’s been a while since I stopped playing TOS and the main reason was the lack of players, the game lost a very large number of players month after month after its release. Well today we have a new Tree of Savior, better optimized, with few bugs, with a much better server. I really like TOS, it was one of the only MMORPG of the last times that made me play did not want to see the game die.

My idea is to IMC create a brand new Zero server for N.A This would attract new players and maybe many players who stopped playing could come back with the promise of serving competitive on the server.

FLP

That is a contradiction :expressionless:

NA had already 2 servers, it was called Paradise… I mean Orsha and no it would just divide the server again and give bots a new home to be alone and not have compete with other botters…

1 Like

It’s really not, the playerbase is just small enough to not put any strain on it.
Every time a popular event happens and we gain even 500 players it starts lagging again.
I guarantee if IMC opened a new fresh server for people that want a fresh start with no necro bot inflation it and it bought an influx of players the server would be laggy and before long full of bots and then ded just like current servers.
I hate to be pessimistic, I even thought something like this would be a good idea myself once, but it’s just wishful thinking.

IMC are simply not cut out to run a big successful mmorpg with a large playerbase, I don’t think they ever intended ToS to be such a thing.
They are however good at selling gacha to whales.
That’s their niche and it’s the direction the game will continue to go in.

Adding more servers isn’t gonna help at all, if anything it’s gonna split communities because some people would switch to a new server.

Also it won’t bring new players, people don’t go like “Oh hey this game has a new server ! Now i wanna play !”.
If you want a good way to bring players : fix bugs, optimize the game so it actually runs like it should (no random stutters no random freezes no memory leak no VGA crashes) and advertise the game more.

Also while i’m at it, i still can’t believe they’re making everyone wait for memory leak fixes, memory leaks are one of the worst issues yet they barely do anything about it.

1 Like

it gonna be the same … :joy::joy::joy:

I thought you had an idea of server, not only the idea of opening a new server lol.