Tree of Savior Forum

Do IMC usually works with recovering items?

I bought a +11 Masinios Pike today and I have ADHD. Those are the main subjects for this story.
I got excited and because of my disorder I got distracted. I transcended the weapon, having to unequip it to do so, and started messing with my gems to socket the weapon. I used the weapon that was unequipped in order to transcend to feed the gem. I opened a ticket and hope they will answer soon, but, is there precedent for these kind of things ? I’m used to play WoW and they have an Item Recovery system but I’ve seen nothing like this around here.

If I understand correctly, you unequipped your weapon, opened the gem enhance menu and clicked on that weapon to enhance a gem with it? That’s really unfortunate (I did a similar one when turning my main weapon into dust)…

You can ask the staff here to regenerate a new weapon for you, I’m sure they can do that with admin commands, but first you’ll have to give a clear proof of what happened, and I’m sure that will be hard to do. Otherwise, anybody could make up a story and ask for free Masinios… But, of course, it doesn’t cost anything to ask, they could be comprehensive and give you a replacement weapon.

1 Like

ITOS does not recover items except under very specific circumstances that are not met in this case. :sob:

IMC should implement a system in ITOS, as there is one in KTOS, but unfortunately there isn’t one currently.

1 Like

I transcended it, then unequipped it to open a socket actually, once the socket was open I started enhancing gems to fill the socket and the weapon was used as a material as well.

And they can probably check trade logs or something and see I traded 3 Manahas set pieces that I bought for 45m all into a +11 Masinios even if they can’t make up for the transcendence.

Which conditions are those ?

Usually an account being compromised or bugs caused by IMC.

Definitely still send a ticket in to confirm, or at least encourage a change to be made to their policy.

It’s just sad that several games have self–service item restoration and others have item restoration via ticket and as far as people told me about IMC, they are just going to hang me out to dry when they answer to my request.

Most free to play games, especially when it comes to Korean MMORPGs, do not have this type of system. In fact, I would be curious if you could find one that does. They also don’t restore items in situations like this most of the time due to the level of service, investigation, and systems required. It would take the creation of a “service” and standard for these types of situations that likely goes beyond the scope of budget and resources for a game like this outside of specific scenarios.

1 Like

I think we all have been there :expressionless:

not my proudest moment, but I learned a lot from it xD

this is why i level and roast my gems first before i do anything with my weapon