Tree of Savior Forum

Do Archers suck late game?

Archers were notoriously bad a year ago. Yes I know they have great single target dps, but that’s not exactly the most relevant in a party setting (aka all late game activities). PVP is pretty worthless right now since melee classes are so gimped, so I didn’t really expect any insight on that front.

Solo isn’t recommended past 200, unless you’re a masochist, no matter what job you pick.

Do you think is okay to play cannoneer without falconer as rank 6?

Yes, sadly because falconer circling is currently bugged when used with cannoneers cannon blast/rangers barrage, making it hit only one target inside circling no matter how many they are inside.

1 Like

is really bugged? i think get falconer is the worst decision i made…
will remake to wugushi 2 canoneer and be happy…
actualy a1 > qs3 > archer 2 > falconer

Same I had to reroll cuz of this bug XD
was A1 > R3 > Flet1 > Fal1 > Can
right now im A2 > Sap2 > Scout1
and i will still go Falconer1 but this time musket

So the same exactly bug that i posted yesterday -> Falconer Circling + Ranger Barrage Bug?

between barrage and circling is happening with Cannoneer skills too? haahahha what a shame. I’m so disappointed of picking Falconer dude. I wish i could reroll this class to Scout for more of a pvp-oriented build…

canoneer skill bugged with circling?
the aoe of canoneer hit a great numbers without falconer?

ty

It’s not. Unless it’s a Ranger 3 thing (QS3 here with no problems)

1 Like

Sapper+Wugushi+Canoneer and you will never fell lacking of AoE

Wugushi + linker.

Omfg the dps.

When server be moved to their region, you will see archer every fcking where

Did you test with and without Circling? Does it increase the AOE? I intend to do A2>QS3>FC1>CN as my build, would really appreciate an feedback on this.

I’m glad you shared a picture with us, i’m planning on going Cannoneer(not there yet). It maybe an issue between ranger and falconer for sure ^^

Yeah, I have. Cannon blast already hits a good amount, but circling just makes it melt any group you aim at. You still have to be good at aiming however, in that screenshot I totally missed one of the lemurs because I aimed a bit lower than I should have (circling only lets you hit more things, it doesn’t improve the actual effect range of your skill). I think circling is even more beneficial for cannon shot and shootdown than it is for cannon blast.

Also keep in mind I have no AoE att ratio or anything special cause I’m still very poor. Those might let you hit a better amount even without circling, but Falcon still a good class and depending on your party comp it boosts DPS way more than another rank of archer would (A3 QS3 Cannon vs A2 QS3 Falcon Cannon).

At the very least, from the screenshot you can tell that you do not hit 1 single enemy when under circling as mentioned earlier.

Here’s a circling + cannon video. You can check his other vids where he doesn’t use circling to get a rough idea as well.

Does circling increases your damage with cannoneer skills?

No, it only modifies enemy’s AoE defense potentially letting you hit more of them. It also has an attribute which I THINK has a chance to nullify enemy’s attacks while they’re under circling, but the description is not really the best.

Thanks a lot for the answer. After reading about how good a Falconer can be for ET too, I guess I am convinced about my build.

Alright,I really like solo play and AA so I think archer 3 and cannoneer will be good enough for me,I hope the AoE from cannoneer is enough to have fun ahah.

Tnx for sharing this, maybe it is RangerC3 thing.