Tree of Savior Forum

[Discussion] PVP Full Con or High Int Builds for Rank 8?

lets discuss ideas, keep things cool and on topic.

so with the new information about Lv.315-330 gear, together with information about Rank 8 skills (strong counters and strong skills/builds VS magic classes), as well as skill adjustments, here are my questions:

1. what would be your build to be relevant on PVP/GVG in Rank 8 and a little bit of PVE?

2. why that build and why that stat distribution?

topic replies with constructive criticism are always welcome. :sunglasses:

Though Summoning is not too good at PvE, he hits like a truck on PvP. I’m a level 270 Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorcerer 2 > Warlock and have been doing 9 kills 2~3 deaths per match, 150k+ damage, 80% of my matches I am MvP but I still lose a lot because I don’t get paired with heals and resses, going full INT so only got 10k HP.

Basicaly because he has not multipliers, all his damage comes from sheer attack so even high values of def won’t reduce much out of 4300(current)~7100 (~330) x 2 ticks. (mine currently does 7k+ damage on both hands on finely geared players. 1-shots shiquishies. Just hold him near crowds and you can turn the tide of a battle.

This would be the best INT build you can take Kino 3 or Cryo 3 for CC, you can take Necro too instead or together with Sorcerer but highly doubt you you do better than a Sorc 2 > warlock at PvP.

Best CON builds, maybe Necro can be INT too, not sure:

Cryo 3 > Chrono 3 > Sage

Cryo 3 > Kino 3 > Sage

Cryo 2/3 > Kino2/3 > Sage

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock 2

Wiz 2/3 > Kino 2/3 > Necro 2/3

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorcerer > Necro 3