Tree of Savior Forum

Discuss about ele3+sage

I do belive that new paych ele3 will come shine again after pyro get nerf. I dont think wl is a powerful class combine with ele cause his skill is single taget and have really long cd. So i think sage gonna fill up this build but i dont think dupplicate could be used with ele3 skill. So which class should i go for r 7.

rune caster might work if you go for wiz 3 then ele 3

sage might not be as important depending on how they change missile hole. This is due to new damage formulas where you dont get 1 shotted as easily in rank 8 maps.

I think running cryo 3 ele 3 sage might be pretty good because of ice wall and ice blast plus frost pillar to pull mobs for frost cloud.

If you do choose cryo3 and ele3 for bursting, then RC next should be a nice compliment with rune of ice. Also, the rune spells are changed to 4 secs @ ktest… So, although it is nice, quickcast may not be that necessary anymore for RC. (They removed the damage attr of quickcast too there)

1 Like

RC needs wiz3 both surespell and quickcast -50% cast makes the difference u won’t be able to cast any rune without this

Kinda irrelevant since i was talking about ktest server where the cast time is already cut in half (4 sec for rune spells)

Also, the application of Rune of Ice (for burst, which is the intended role of taking this circle) is usually away from combat where you dont really need surespell.

Since @ ktest server, the matk attribute is removed, wizard c3 kinda lost its appeal. Ofc, many ktest materials are most of the time subject to change.

4 seconds still to long when u dont have surespell, when I use just quick cast with runes still really hard to finish the casting without surespell