Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

You guys keep talking about people like Mindy and Lunalepsy, but I haven’t seen them posting. Are they hiding? Maybe they just don’t care!

2 Likes

Ah, beat it, you hypocrite. I’d rather talk to trolls , then a two-faced self-righteous lurker like yourself.

2 Likes

Whats the other discord? Sounds a bit more like you have hate in them words, still trying to find people from this thread that deserve respect maybe a few that aren’t being SJW like you seem to be doing but it’s fine I understand my dude

3 Likes

It is petty, yet a discord channel isn’t strictly limited to ToS because it’s supposed to be a community, and a community would often use topics outside of the game if the in-game topics prove to be lacking to socialize with others. You know, sharing similar interests with others? The pettiest remarks will more likely detract people away from that channel. It’s how this whole drama began.

3 Likes

No I just don’t know the name of the other discord, I have no hate for it. Feel free to enlighten me.

I think that’s like a secret everyone knows but no one dares to say it. They even have a thread, but no one dares to bring this drama over there.

2 Likes

Oh that discord haha, one of those admins don’t like me it seems sadly but Luna is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now you’re just being a SJW.

3 Likes

He’s no SJW, he’s my dude, dude.

3 Likes

Ok? Good for you, dude.

3 Likes

Not really but it’s fine tehe, Just saying it’s not her :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Even so, no one dares to do such things over there. I wonder why!

1 Like

I find that kinda ironic that they do the same exact thing but no one has ever said anything on their thread huh…pretty funny

1 Like

So much drama in one thread XD

Good morning bump! Hope everyone has a great day!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Good morning bump! Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Good afternoon everyone, hope you have a great day!