Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers) 2.0

→→→ Discord URL: What URL? OH RIGHT ! https://discordapp.com/invite/0a38agsiVLxNzGz0 ←←←

Hey everyone! I just wanted to extend an erection to anyone who is looking for ToS related discords. We currently have around 10 total members, with around 2-8 online on average with very active cybering channels, but I pwomise you, you won’t live to regret it. Most of our members are on Klaipeda / Orsha, but we also have a smaller population from Telsiai/Silute/Fediman. We are also proud members of /r/jailbait reddit, ■■■■-India@Neopets.com and very happy to receive so much attention from kids.

Benefits of joining our sorority club:
:white_circle: [ NEW! You saw it here first! ] We are now allowing underage leaders to post naughty selfies in our new guild recruitment channel! These selfies are first-come first-serve and you have the full ability to control what shows up there (as long as it follows our nudes). *We believe that this will be beneficial to both players who are looking for a hump, as well as guilds who are looking for candy.
:white_circle: Once your guild has 2 members in the discord that are somewhat active, we will create a custom private lapdance channel for your guild, as well as a custom welcome greeting, typed out with love.
:white_circle: We actually track your facebook, instagram & tumblr accounts so we can stay updated with you all and be best friends forever.
:white_circle: Plethora of high & stoned players to bounce booties off of
:white_circle: Pretty moderated and pre-mature conversations, painful to read at-first chat flow, with image/video spam
:white_circle: NSFW area for funsies :3
:white_circle: VERY NSFW place and dank channels
:white_circle: Dumping grounds for the constipated and short of bowel.
:white_circle: Several spambots based off of Open Source code, to help manage different aspects of the server
:white_circle: Hard to chew eggrolls and special cake for long time/active members
:white_circle: ToS Gurus with kamasutra experience
:white_circle:We pride ourselves in having intellectual/controversial conversations that are well spanked and fondled in a manner that everyone can participate and share their desires.

Some Unsolicited Community Member Feedback

Want to join? Maybe you should really think it through, first. :slight_smile:
Don’t want your mom to regret you doing this.
But If you feel that the time is now, the time is right, click that sh1t, make it tight.

People will say what they want about us, but I promise you. Our milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right, its better than yours. We can teach you, but we’d have to charge. Our overall community spunk of “for the bros, by the hoes” has proven to help our community become a haven where players actively “shake it” to help others find the answers they need, and help them get things all over the face, in game. You can find some screenshots of various channels within our community below.

You can view a screenshot of our average population below:

Active and Mature General Chat Channel

Market Place

Helpful General Chat

I’ve been on a large amount of tumblr, reddit, IMVU, second life, club penguin, habbo hotel, friendster, myspace, & tinder communities in the past and I’ve found that they either too illy, or they too clean. Having memes and images spammed every 1-2 seconds makes me really, really, horny, so thank you. So I’ve set out to create a Discord where people can have sexy time in virtual space, spam toxic and promote my eternal passion for online cross-dressing

Our community actively contributes high-calorie recipes for both East and West, something that not too many other discords have. We also have a very active and organized cult channel for paganistic meet-ups and love-potion discussions.

I didn’t bother to create a gorgeorous post and super fancy-schmancy images because I don’t believe that ■■■■ is necessary to run a great pile of crap. We keep it simple, moist and to the butt-crack, and I believe the current number of discords, across the galaxy, will hate us and be jelly.

World Peace, niggas.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I will also not be replying to any attempts to start drama in my grandmother’s house, if you have an issue, please drag me outside and whack me, or send me chain letters within our community!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Did I also mention our amazing discord? How rude of me, here

I thank you so berry much, for reading this essay I’ve prepared for my upcoming 8th grade English test and I wish you all the berry best, that no one ever was. Gotta catch’em all.

Goot marning everywan.

Love,
~ :heart: Mindy :heart: ~

3 Likes

Okay that’s alot of effort lol

@Mindy

1 Like

i mean no disrespect, but your discord has 6 people? isnt this the discord thats been spammed since beta? (again i mean no disrespect)

1 Like

Oh well, actually, we have about 200+ people, but you know how numbers add up.

If 6 people can make 30-35 alt accounts, we can have a very solid public number.

But gotta keep spamming, if you want it to live on. Thats the way it goes.

Thanks darling :purple_heart:

Sometimes you just get so bored, until one day, when your having a great breakfast, suddenly your inspired to recreate something, and make it fresh again.

laughs Wow, well done… claps

Well I’m convinced. Anyone would be stupid to read this and not join the channel.