Tree of Savior Forum

Disappearing pillars, monoliths and stuff could be improved

The map is Tiltas Valley.

Look at this stone pillar on the left. You can see some plants growing on it. Neat, right?

When we get close to these big, blocking things, the game makes them disappear…

But you will still see the plants there, mid-air. I asked a friend of mine to take a look at it too, it does not happen exclusively to me.

It’s a nice feature to have these things that can block vision disappear when you get close, but the floating plants are buggy-looking. People might get angry at them.

Still talking about the gratefully disappearing monoliths, I have another problem with them when NOTHING is left of them. Yesterday I logged in Crystal Mine 3F and couldn’t walk. My character was trying to move to an empty cell, there was nothing on that cell, but he would just do the animation while not moving at all. Then I tried a different direction, it worked. Once I got some distance from that blocked empty cell, I could see a pillar appearing there. How silly am I.

But look at the screenshots again and notice there’s absolutely no sign on the floor where the pillar was supposed to be. Some sort of marking or shadow telling you that the obstacle still exists, just not visible, is necessary.