Tree of Savior Forum

Dina bee's 3 channels, REST 1?

its like you fkn guys promote afk/hackers to farm easy ass silvers instead of helping real players…fkn great company. you guys make me hate this game more and more everyday

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when certain people are constantly crashing bee channels to keep the entire thing to themselves anyway but I guess that also goes with what you’re saying about hacker promotion. I don’t get it. No company I’ve ever seen before would let an entire channel crash exploit that’s essentially public last for more than day or two

1 Like

I was there yesterday doing the quests around that area. I was having a hard time getting any mob so seeing afks don’t move I thought to myself I’ll just roam around and take all their drop and sell it so at least my time here is not totally wasted. Then I saw that the drop from bees sells for only like 9zeny at the npc. Sad stuff.

ya like that 4 sorc party? they’re clearly using a 2nd program to crash/auto pot yet IMC has yet fkn punish them…seriously tho from a person who has been playing since CBT, everytime IMC patches…its like 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. You guys are so good, keep up the good work.

btw thx for ruining my fun with leaving me 1 channel in all my farm maps…bout to say peace in this bitch ass game already