Tree of Savior Forum

Dina bee toxic invading party

• Reason for report : my party was peacefully grinding at dina bee area til this party came trash talked us and stealing our area. very toxic.

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : IcarusQL, DodoRekt, Hennesy, MTM

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 5/17/2016, 7:12am

• Evidence

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A bit off-topic, but don’t report users as Bots if they’re not actually Botting. All that does is waste time and lower your credibility for future reports.

4 Likes

I’m not sure any terms of service were violated here. In fact you may be the worst of them for misusing the Report Bot function. It’s considered rude to KS but again I don’t think it’s actually an offense.

1 Like

If you want a report to work, please refer to the terms of service and use it as your advantage.

oh god, i’m reported cuz i’m summon my boss :frowning:

Little boi bullied my swordie friend so we decided to have some fun with his party :v btw he started the trash talk just look at this pic :smiley:

As u guys can see there were just 2 of us lookin for a place to grind and this little boi started the trash talk. His party didnt last long tho =D Rofl

1 Like

i hate it ppl use marcos and just afk there , and say i am jealous fckers , 1 more team from ch 1 they r there for past 3-4 days nonstop

Oh you provided the other side of the story, neat!

1 Like

i think using macros is like botting , so he should report it

1 Like

Someone is mad cuz we didnt let him leech some silver :v

These ppl should b banned for using macros atleast , if they reply on this pm me i got video evidence on them

Wasnt u the guy who spam Z for auto atk? :smiley: then u realized that u couldnt compete against a summoned boss or zombies. And here u are :smiley: #butthurtin :wink:

NO i was the guy who killed all the mobs with my crossfire :slight_smile: , its just that i dont mind afk or semi afk , but using macros is plain cheating . so hope they ban u all .

Why poeple think that I was first here means this ch/area belongs to me? Spots are suppoused to be defend and stolen, if you can’t defend your spot move to another, if you can’t take the spot move away, it is how grinding works. Stronger players always will get the best spots, it is the sad true about how this games works, so stop beeing spoiled brats and defends what you think is yours (even when it is not, I mean it doesn’t have your name on it and obviously you can’t take care of it), so many carebear games has made people think that grinding games are here to be nice and do friends with every one.

4 Likes

the team he reported r no Strong players they just come there setup there teams there and put them on marcos and afk , some action should b taken .

Actually, thanks for the screenshot. Now i have to write down some names in my Kill Stealing Note :v:

Yup i will come tomorrow too write it down again lol

marcos and afk, so how they know u record?

Where is the prove about it? Are they afk bots just because they spend a lot of time grinding? Then my friends and I are bots too because we have spend almost 1 week, around 8 hours every day in the same channel/map grinding without stop. To me, he is comming just to complain because a party took “his” spot and call bots / macro grinders to people without any prove is extremly disgusting, just to let you know to some people really likes to grind, I am 275 right now and I have more 150kk exp on cards just because I like to grind more than use cards. Grown up people, if this game has PK mode this I was grinding here first will be nothing, but since there is no PK all we have is who is more efficient killing mobs, that is how grinding games works.

1 Like