Tree of Savior Forum

Difficulty and then some

I been going in and out of ToS since alpha. No idea what happened. They made the game easier. Back then the daily mission tree boss for example…well ya knew who he is. Clapped the crap out of you. Synced with party average level and was challenging. A clap and half a bar was gone or those apple bombs. Now I noticed is only in high challenge modes and world boss or maybe raids. Im not talking after you overpowered but when you in range. Was doable but rewarding. Now the challenge really starts after level 350. I had requested dungeon queues in field since day 1. Waiting in town for a dungeon when you can be doing field quests and story quests. Etc. The rebuild felt like they ran out of ideas. The class tree were better before rebuild. Dont get me wrong I love this game waiting for mobile version too. Thoughts. Haven’t played in 2 months.

1 Like

tbh you can achieve lv 350 in less than one day, no point in having early contents hard

They added episode 12 and aligned the difficulty with episode 12 equipment. And since you now get access to all classes/skills as soon as you’re level 15 or so with the huge SFR skills made for clearing episode 12, all previous episodes are now trivial. Plus they spoonfeed you with free equipment.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.