Tree of Savior Forum

[Dievdirbys] A more in depth approach

If u max divine might u can use level 10 safety zone…

Yeah I opted to max divine and put 2 into safey wall and one into that decrease armor thing and 1 into cure.

I’m guessing very few people have a Dievdirbys so this is why this thread is so horribly inactive.

I’ll have mine today so I’ll report.

I have 19 stats saved my current stats are STR : 15 INT :32

Says here the primary stat is used for carve right? That should be INT?
http://puu.sh/jsvKq/08526cdcf2.jpgAlso since I’m going later druid that is going to use mostly the
grass field skills what do I do now? Says the Druid uses STR as the
primary attribute? Do I split it 50/50 or what do I? Any ideas?

Also for the people wondering how long it took…
This is with me being 100% new and having no idea what I’m doing.

2 Likes

I really like this thread, haven’t seen much on Dievdirby’s in any forum or website i’ve looked at and it seems like such a fun/interesting class. I’m currently Cleric C1-Priest C1 and thinking of going dievdirby next job advancement.

I’m going to be resetting my Skills because I already know I haven’t been thinking hard enough when putting points into them, but the idea for Stats being Half STR/Half INT seems like a not so good idea considering only a few skills use magic damage.

The reason is because the skills are bugged atm. And sationary statues aren’t exactly efficent when the party moves constantly, apperantly.

haha so dievdirbys is looking to be pretty weak huh? That’s pretty unfortunate because it’s such an interesting idea for a class. Especially when the cool down on each skill is around 50 seconds when you’re probably finishing fights in 10-20 seconds.

seems like everyone is building Wiz+Pyro, Wiz+element, or barbarian stuff… thats annoying and well, i think dievbry has a really interesting skillset, and haven’t seen much about Dievdirby’s in any forum or website i’ve looked at.

After reading, it looks like he isnt that good due to his half stats, but is he still worth a try?

I found this : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ptquvgqhs0/ (with some focus on Austras koks…not vakarine)
really close to what i was planning to build.

It is not because everyone is building Wiz or Barbarian, it is simply the class being badly designed.

1. It is very immobile with statue taking 4 - 5 seconds to cast.
  2. Statue cannot move after spending 4 - 5 seconds, and party already moved on
  3. Now you want to craft another one, you are in cooldown

This is a Gold Icon class, perhaps it is not exactly meant for fighting.

Its been mentioned elsewhere, but a 1 point skill that let you pick up and toss a statue across the screen would be all kinds of useful, especially if it had some kind of effect on landing that varied by statue.

Question, does Statue of Goddess Zemyna reduce the sp consumed by %max/second skills, like monk’s Energy blast?

Since this is diev thread so i’m going to post it here with some question

diev+druid support dps

No matter what i’m going to play diev eventho i may suffer later
Questions:

1. How worthless is ausrine? Since we need to circle around it. Is there a need to spare a point?
  2. Carve in int cleric build, if i use mace will it still have decent damage?

feel free to comment on my build :slight_smile:
Not going for cleric 2 for damage and more buff in krivis

I would consider Austine because you can Gem and divine might yourself and get the duration up to 22 seconds. That’s a lot of seconds. That’s double your druid’s safety wall effect. I think a tank will appreciate 22 second safety walls even if they have to run around a statue for 3 seconds first.

As for giving up ClericC2 here is a breakdown of the trade.

You lose:

• 30 absorbs from your safety wall since you can’t use the attribute without C2
  • ~50% less healing.
  • Missing out on Divine Might which is strong stacked with Gems for Long cooldown skills. (some statues, Ice Rune, and Summoning skills, LinkerC3s trying to get the full 11 links)
  • Missing out on Fade that lets your Owl Statues tank for you easily in a pinch.

You get:

• 36 matk per min (single target), which is great early game but compared to Carnivory and Owls that’s small.
  • Daino which comes on scrolls for cheap at the same skill level.
  • A low powered regen. (do not confuse this thing with healing factor the ticks are long inbetween)
  • And Zalciai which is a great buff/debuff for physical dealers and scales just fine. Outside of the flat magic amp gives you average of 24 dmg(1-47). 24 damage is not meaningful when you start doing 5,000 dmg Carnivory ticks.

That’s just my 2 cents.

Edit: This is what I would run.

This is a very old thread so don’t read the outdated info.

1. Worth max since you don’t need to level Vakarine and Carve So you will have points to spare. Level 1 at most for Vakarine and Carve.
  2. (1)

I don’t care much about about Zemyna because this skill not benefit your own build. Only good for skill spammer guy (Scout3, Fletcher, Highlander, Bokor). And one point from Ein Sof can recovery full sp

Granted the running around mechanic is annoying, but a 18s invuln is one of the best benefits in the game. It’s worth every point. Put less into Zemyna/Laima instead.

No, ignore carve. The materials are easy enough to get.

Imo go skill point wise for diev3:

• Max Owl, World Tree and Ausrine.
  • Put 5 into vakarine so it can teleport a entire party.
  • Put 6 in Laima so you can keep it up 24/7.
  • Put the rest in zemyna, aka 9.

And get cleric2 already.

@frould
There’s alot of valuable info still here though, but it should be taken with a grain of salt as most is indeed outdated.

Which is more positive then i can be about your advice tips.

Yeah Wurmheart is probably right about just ignoring carve completely. It’s a bit questionable even to do one point in it…

The matk on maces doesn’t scale from enhancements. So you’re using a Rod if you’re a caster. And that means you are doing practically zero damage with your carve and autos. It’s not really even worth the SP unless you’re swapping a Mace or Sword on when you use it.

Ty for all the replies :smiley:
Ausrine is a must then :slight_smile: max, max owl and tree.
Did i miss something for divine might? why it is such a favoured skill? Its like a must in cleric build xD

Interesting Topic on Diev, agreed that not many info about Diev are around, and are possibly the least class people would go for,

i do have a question regarding dropping Carve completely, with the only Physical skill on the build removed, does it mean we go INT>CON>SPR?

INT being the main stats, and maybe around 40% CON and rest SPR?

would that be a good stats for a C2>Diev3>Druid2?

and will this build use a Shield?

my 2nd question is, because you took out Carve ( the only skill that does more damage to plant type monster ), do you even need to take Druid2 anymore? since the use of Druid2 is to make the enemy plant type?

where most of the Diev3 skills doesn’t actually require the monster to be a plant type…

Every cleric will needs some con, it was around 50 ish with lvl 200 max.
The golden rule is to simply add more if you get oneshot or die a bit to fast so far.

Spr needs differ to much per build, especially for clerics. Either way diev/druid has no spr scaling skills so you only want the bare minimum.
Just add more if you run out of mana during a bossfight, or if you need to rest prior to your teammates in a dungeon run.

Rest all into int as that scales your owl, carnivory and some transformation attacks.

As for equips, you simply want to equip what gives the best bonus damage. The small amount of def and block on a shield won’t matter enough.

And keep a look out for artifacts just in case, most are still incomplete or unknown so there might be something good there.

It’s one of the few ways to improve certain skills, it’s also pretty easy to pick up in cleric2 due to a lack of better options.

another question ( i edited my last post )

with the Carve out from that build, what purpose does the Druid2 serve here for Diev3 build, other than transforming into a monster.

since it’s to make the monster become plant type ( for the Carve to do more damage )

would a Krivis2 be a better replacement for Druid2? mainly because you are already maxing out INT, might as well play with Zaibas and Divine Stigma for more attack usage? ( also Zaino and Aukuras vs shape shifting from Druid )

which one is better damage? the Carnivory or Zaibas?

do you think this kind of build is a good alternative?

Druid2 is there for carnivory, sterea trofh and telepath mainly.
Don’t underestimate the boost carnivory gets in dmg with 5 more skill levels. (+10 hits, +670 dmg per hit)

And it opens up the route to druid3, which could get a entirely new skill and improved skill scaling.

Krivis2 is a decent replacement, but it is not as defensive and it takes more time to get strong. (zaibas skill lvl 5 is pretty weak)
And not having telepath makes it a lot worse for pvp.
Zaibas does hit flying enemies and is better vs larger crowds however.

You could also consider druid+kabbalist or druid+plague doctor instead. Both 4 initial skills are really good.

Kabbalist is an interesting one for Rank7, just not sure about Gematria and Notarikon usage.

yeah, you are right, the Carnivory is just really good for this build

Druid is a filler for your rank 6-7 if you want dps Your mainly class is Diev
PD also OP. In guild war time everyone(from my guild) need at least 1 PD in their Party for Blood Letting. Incineration also good with our Statues (PVE)(Statues provide aoe debuff).