Tree of Savior Forum

Diev 3 or bokor 3 for pvp/gvg doctor?

so this is my newest build idea that i will probably go with
i was debating oracle or priest but oracle seems to be better, to keep them alive rather than resurrect them once they’re dead
what do you think?
any better way to distribute the skill points?

i would rather take bokor3 than oracle, its not really good for pvp, or pve until c3 imo.

this is my future build

although this focuses on pvp and pve

This is my built after so many research

You want free Effigy instead of free Oracle? U sure?

I have 2x high level Dievdirbys and only thing i can tell is - AWESOME. I would really recommend it for gvg/pvp.

I would go bokor 3 instead of diev 3. By the way I am cleric c2 diev c3 druic c2 right now. A bit sad about r8 synergy with diev.

i already went bokor :smiley: diev seemed a bit too stationary for me and i also hear about ausrine nerfs
im going for bokor 3 oracle with PD so far its really nice

could you link me or quote these ausrine nerfs?;p if you’re talking about pvp nerf it only means any statue will give you 5 attack block (aoe safety zone?) or something like that.

Dunno if it’s nerf - it’ll just change diev mechanic. One 20 sec immortality skill for couple of 5 hit immortality skills :wink:

im not here to argue buddy :smiley: this is just what im hearing
i guess i’ll have to get used to casting safe zone after mackangdal

You need to get used to the fact that 99% of your team mates dont have a clue what Mackangdal is, how its works and how they prevent themselfes from dying after it ends.

Really. After 500 tbl matches I can tell you that your team is most likely not able to use these 15 secs (lvl10) wisely in any way. They will just drop dead and dont even know why :stuck_out_tongue:

On the other side, there are so many diev3’s running around that most ppl learned about how to circle around a statue to get invul.

On paper both skills are equal. In reality, ppl need to be “aware” in order to play with a Bokor decently.

Well…i don’t argue im just asking for quote or link because im honestly interested.

:frowning: this is why i consider taking priest for resurrection i didnt take diev because i didn’t like how stationary it is.
i guess ill have to get used to instruct my team mates :smiley: mackangdal 101
just a question, if i heal my team mates in the middle of the mackangdal duration, will it reduce the hit after that?

No ;D

The buff will sums the dmg you take up and deal it as an attack in the end. The attack comes from the Bokor, so it will be your kill in TBL xD

and what if you are a kabbalist? will revenged sevenfold prevent it?

Im bokor2/sadhu2/kabbalist

Yes, it will prevent it xD

But only for your team mates. Since you are the source of the dmg, the dmg dealed will fall back to you. Of every person you mackangaled. Sevenfold.

You only need to make sure you are in a safety zone then. Ah and delete the R7 buff from your buffslots, or else your R7 will kill your members in the end ;D

now for the big dillema
bokor PD for the hexing pandemic synergy and hexing incineration
or bokor kabbalist for ein sof mana recovery and revenged sevenfold? (its for pvp ofc)
there is a bokor kabbalist in my server that is #1 every week in TBL :smiley:

Would a Mackangdal + Revive combo be viable?

it seems very team mate friendly since you sacrifice either a cleric c2 circle, or a bokor c3 circle
i personally would rather have bokor c3 circle and oracle for counter spell and prophecy