Tree of Savior Forum

Diena boss jonael commemorative orb

Impossible to do this boss, she keeps recovering her life back for no aparent reason. Already stopped playing once because of this bullshit. Some maps are too hard for a content thats not even end game.

Her health recovers is not ‘‘for no apparent reason’’. Yes diena is harder than the usual boss that stays there afk and let you hit however its not too hard for a content nor it is impossible to kill her. TBH I felt tos need more bosses that are like that rather than the one that just stay there and let you hit lel.

-Her health regens back because of the red aoe skill that she cast, if you’re in it she’ll recover her hp.
-Kite her around, dodge her red aoe, look out for her mana drain aoe, more kiting, and eventually she’ll die.

‘‘Already stopped playing once because of this bullshit’’… well smh.

She has a AOE spell that heals for 15% for each player / summon / pet around her. Just don’t use any summon, diev statue, pet, anything, and kite her forever. That’s how I killed her. It was a pain, thrust me, I had to Malleus Malleficarum and Merkaba her to death, and couldn’t get close to her, otherwise she just heals.

I ended up doing maleus + one inch punch, palm strike

She bleed to death in 20 minutes. I hate that bish