Tree of Savior Forum

Did the patch failed?

The most obvious buff that was mentioned in the patch notes didn’t even made it into the game after update…

Blessing’s duration from 45s -> 60s?

Nope. Still 45s.

I’m sure many other buffs/nerfs didn’t made it as well.

3 Likes

Yes, still 45 s on my PD. RIP patch.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_No

Fake patch? :weary: :tired_face:

edit1:
No Hahaman3 or Wiz3 costume, no concentrate buff. There goes hope out the window.
edit2:
Hahaman3 and Wiz3 costume confirmed @ TP shop.

ya man… the description changed though. and no scaling from int and spr…

Also want to know if this is included even it was not mentioned in the patch note.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it’s quite odd

Pre patch DMG and Block Pene

After patch DMG and Block Pene

My damage went up because of the 30% more scaling from STR but my block penetration is still the same while I should have 345 (120+188*1,2) now … O_o wut?

1 Like

oh and also Cleave don’t put debuff on enemies that make them take 50% slash damage for 5 seconds -_-

2 Likes

What a half baked patch we have then… Lets hope that on future (probably nxt week) we will have those important buffs.

Or maybe they just want to fck up evry one of us. Lol

imho they should hotfix this this week … this will show their incompetence if they keep that patch half done until next week

1 Like

Tnx! Much appreciated. Since i cannot login for now.

So, let me just sum up this please.

We are getting a half-patch (that doesn’t have actual ktos version really), which also appears half-baked (doesn’t have some of the changes it is supposed to have as per patchnote).

Given the quality of the patch implementation, I am really grateful they are bringing it in several steps… I mean, I hope they do. Cuz if not, than WTF are they thinking AGAIN?

Jeez.

so patch is disappoint again, and gonna wait for next patch…which is month or maybe weeks?

as a diev3 PD the craving animations not showing up too

Although there are some bugs/stuff not implemented… I’m actually a happy hunter :3

And anchovies are so OMFG expensive ><

4 Likes

this patch is a joke. well what do you expect from IMC

Not sure if the cleave debuff is even applying, same with block pen and new str scaling.

edit: str scaling works but yeah zero barb changes