Tree of Savior Forum

Did not get a key?

Just wait till they sent it to you if you register and press button before 19th Oct.

I’m not able to PM them for whatever reason Melon. :frowning:

They may have messaging turned off because they’ll get flooded with messages otherwise.

All you can really do in that case is wait,like Tsuyuchhi said.

the 2nd icbt had you clicking a red button after you logged in on the main site to register for a key which ended on the 19th.

so unless you clicked that red button or had played during the 1st cbt, then you wont get a key.

I clicked it as soon as registration for icbt2 opened. Like within an hour.

They still sent till 23 Oct. If you still not get it in next 24hr try contact staff.

Did you try checking on the main website for the button, or just your email? :o

Oh I did not even see that. haha thanks a ton! @_@

Both Silver. hehe :smiley:

Still haven’t gotten a beta key …

same here … no key so far :confused:

*edit
the show beta key on the website already works for me!
Thank you!

Says I am not regionally eligible.

cek at home site, email, pm admin, i got no one :’(

I register together with my friends… some of us got a beta key and some dont… now when i check my account here they say that my it doesnt meet their requirements…

I mean, I signed up awhile back but I didn’t get a key. I guess that happens too.

why didn’t I meet the requirement?? I thought there isn’t a limit for testers and my country doesn’t have local publisher for TOS

Same here, 2 friend from MY CITY got, but I “don’t meet the requirements” and I registered earlier.

I think is something with login-in with google .

@STAFF_J give me a key pls ><

I also didnot get the key, i had reply on the requests .

just encase i also signed up and did not recieve a betakey because or region restriction, i am ontario, canada

some evidence >>https://gyazo.com/fddf295b81cc5a3a8e2850be04b7a45e