Tree of Savior Forum

Did any 1 noticed that finalfantasy/desertfox got muted =p (Poll has ended)

finally a debating topic that SHOULD reside in general discussion whereas some topics (*wrong sections) lingering around in this section are really meaningless and silly.

i dunt really know this should be in general section… was planning to put it in off topic…
but after some consideration it seems like the best place for it…XD

Since he lurks most of the time on general :smile:

I wanted to put @FlanFlan edited picture of him… but thats a bit to much though XD

@Melon you should have…tbh… he was contradicting everything he was preaching lol XD

If he stays gone and doesn’t start up again I’m over him and won’t post that picture anymore lol. Not one to endlessly harass someone when they’ve moved on.

4 Likes

When he pops back again at least you still have ur secret weapon XD…

That will prob be an official meme of the iToS forums XD

Wish I could celebrate with you guys, but principles (no publicly shaming other users in forums no matter what they did because against CG and ToS and blah blah), sorry.

addendum: above principle does not apply to lying little psychopaths.

I came here because OP is a cute crow-monkey thing I need to tranquilize. shoots dart at @the7crowmisfits’ butt and hugs Nothing to see here drags OP’s unconscious body away Carry on.

@AnitaCafe give our crow-monkey a big hug in celebration in my stead too please. Damn principles.

2 Likes

Thats why i didnt post a pic of the edited him… XD

This is just a poll regarding whether he will return or not =p

Edit:At least we know theres someone moderation the forums Xp

Funny, I also noticed kaiser and fate disappeared. Who knew tagging moderators actually worked? After 2 days of repeated tagging and messaging…

hugs OP more with tranquilizes

2 Likes

Yeah think they were banned as well for running scripts to spam the forum. That’s definitely against the rules.

Fate in IMC restored… XD partially…

And to double post… @IMCisGreedy’s troll post about Blizzard buying Tree of Savior was also deleted.

@moderators are doing an awesome job right now…

I admit that his troll post was funny but moderation is happening so hopefully it will get rid of the bad kind of trolling.

They may be gone but the memes will live on.

This one never made sense to me. Now it does…

At least he case wasn’t as bad as the other 3 XD

@Arkova Lol Another avidity?

Which should have a hall of fame for these ppl XD…
Then again its against ToS forum policies

Avidity’s meme was created to insult anime fans’ intelligence by claiming that they don’t know how to read or pay attention to anything that doesn’t have an image attached to it.

Well his/her higher intellect seems to contradict to his/her recent actions… especially attempting to troll IMC by uploading a video with evidence…

If not for his/her stupidity… i would have blindly take his/her word and assume IMC might have just messed up

Stil though 67 edits XD

Please tell me she’s finally gone too.

Any way you can code something that would keep track of troll and offensive posts and the staff then compute the average response time?

XD i dunt think she has the privilege to do that rofl
let alone the administrative rights even if she wants to
Plus she prob need to know how to read HTML

Though i would totally vote for @Melon and @FlanFlan as tribute to be Volunteer forum admins XD…maybe @PrinceMark to XD

Melon, yes.

Flan, hmmm, negative. She trolls trolls, and while that’s funny and well deserved, volunteer mods must be neutral and thick-skinned. Always. She seems far too impulsive. No offense, @FlanFlan

The last one, N. O.

Besides, it’s IMC’s decision.

2 Likes

huehueehuehue XD

Yeah but melon would prob be a good volunteer admin if must say so myself…

Though seeing a like ninja volunteer admin would be XD

1 Like

@FateTurns is banned too

What’s funny is that considering the state of the game and the endless beating you get from players of it as a mod,I would still gladly do the job.

1 Like