Tree of Savior Forum

Diamond Anvils break the game and should not exist

PvP should be more skill-based instead of gear-based. I feel that the class balancing is a lot better compared to the previous versions of the TBL

I’m not playing the same game I think. I enter the TBL every day and it is plagued by Cleric everywhere (4-5 per match…) and the rest is the trans 8+ defensive gear whales. I don’t really feel the class balancing, it is the same ■■■■… Maybe you meant that the differences between the different cleric classes are less visible :rofl::joy: .

@Staff

Why is this trade not limited? You realize this means for the extent of this event, that people will be getting 1 Diamond Anvil EVERY SINGLE DAY and completely screw the balance of the game?

Is this OK with you?

3 Likes

The transcendence system could be fine as small boost for your gear if “easily” available and not boosting stats over the top.
E.g.: Max boost on Weapons is 40-50% of original attack (on stage 10) with only 5-20 Gems total cost (and the gear team storage able).

Right now I’m not even considering Armor transc. cause it’s simply too expensive and the weapons of my 4 characters eat all shards/gems for stage 3-4 only…

IMC head: guys finally we piss off the community by giving out free solmiki weapon haha. What should we do to make this even better?

IMC employee: how about we hand out free diamond anvil for them to enhance their solmiki weapon??

IMC head: you are promoted!

5 Likes

With the existence of solmiki boxes, yeah, pretty safe to say it’s okay with them

The diamond anvils provided from events seem not so good.
When I browse the forum, the loud vocal ones have very massive fails with these items, while the overpriced from market have “normal” success rate.

I’m pretty sure they have a normal rate too… of course you can be unlucky with them as well. It’s just that those who fail are more likely to comment about it at forums since those who succeed hardly have any point in doing so.

1 Like

I succeeded twice with the Letitia cubes ones and failed thrice with the free ones. Personally I feel the free stuff have a lower success rate. I did ask around my guildies / community and majority failed with the free anvils (Gatherig data in a small scale) . Sadly the data don’t show 50 % as intended. I am a numbers person, let’s bring luck out of the picture.

However this event is still broken , no limit to DA exchanges

1 Like

Which is why it’s hardly valid. I personally have mostly the opposite experience.

This I agree with.

If you are a numbers person, you would know that 5 points of data is far too small to be little more than an anecdote or noise.

There might be 2-3 Solmiki weapons on my server tops.

There will be 1 Diamond Anvil per day per account cheesing this event. If rank 9 dropped Tuesday (it won’t), that would give people more than enough time to begin overupgrading their new toys. 2-3 Solmiki weapons probably won’t affect you, but dozens of people running around in TBL and future GVG with +25 weapons is going to ruin the experience for most.

To realize that its been added as a DLC.

Logic.

2 Likes

They can grab the anvils on the last day of event. Gives them a 14 day window to anvil 350 purples if the update comes next month.

errr i didnt say my figures was at 5.

But it can be entirely placebo as well, nobody knows.

One can pay $9.99 USD for a diamond avil + other goodies. While there is free/unlimited exchanges of “Diamond Anvil” from this event Kinda shady
:tired:

Then IMC will announce delay of R9 due to this so called ‘abuse’ concern.
:haha:

1 Like

Then, I’d like to see someone brave enough use 15 diamond anvils 14 days in a video xD.

I dont know about this complaints thou but I think IMC is confident that this event cant be exploited
they change the boss, they change the size of popomons but the mechanic is the same anyway its the first week we will know the result on the later upcoming weeks. for now I assume whales are whaling the energies right now

I bought 1 diamond anvil yesterday and it succeeded +17 regard horn staff now, im scared of today diamond anvil

The best thing they can do is remove potentials and starting from +15 up any upgrade fail will break the weapon.

Drop the tinfoil hat… The majority of my event diamond anvils worked fine, even one from a friend whom I traded my solmiki boots to enhance them for me.

I think transcendence also breaks the game. It’s a layer of gear buffing that we don’t need because anvils already do the same thing. Like… take one or the other, game devs. Otherwise, adjust one to modify the stats of something. Like maybe transcending a weapon lets you change the raw damage to an elemental type (i.e. fire, demon, etc). Transcending armor let you change the perceived armor type (cloth, leather, plate).
(insert better ideas here)
(insert large comprehensive argument about why we don’t need transcendence and anvils)
(insert witless joke that gets me flagged) <— most forum trolls would recommend

1 Like