Tree of Savior Forum

Dexter is not clickable

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Jan 29, 2020 4:58am Klaipedia server

Server Name: Klaipedia

Team Name: RiverDevils

Character Name: Akuma

Bug Description : I was wondering what the Dexter collection is and it turns out you get it by clicking on Dexter who is the Benevolent Old Man’s cat in Klaipedia. Except I have never seen Dexter’s name. It has always shown as Path and I thought that was the cat and I can’t click on the cat to meow to get the collection box and quest.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Tried on 2 chars right now, just click on Path until you get the collection. Better in mouse mode, keyboard triggers the old man, instead of the cat, a lot of times
Obs: the cat dont show any dialog, only when you get the collection.

1 Like

Ugh. Let me find my wifi mouse.

But why does it say Path and not Dexter’s name?

I squeezed my bum right up between that building and the cat and I eventually got it.

You need to click the cat 30 times to trigger the “meow” messages. If it works, your character should trigger the “petting” animation. Since the old man is very close, it’s tricky to target the cat so try to position your char properly first.

The sweet spot is right here and you continue to press up and space bar at the same time.

30 times? Feels more like 60.