Tree of Savior Forum

Dex druid - worth it?

Hello I have a diev3>druid3 1:1 con/int that Im consedering restat to 100 con rest dex.

Is with worth going dex with this build ?

Druid gameplay outside of lycan is kinda boring I want to focus on transformations.

Just some thoughts to help you think.

Transforms derp when hit. If you get hit while transformed (non werewolf) you will be unable to move until you jump. Having DEX means you have a chance to not get hit and not get rooted in place.

Transforms don’t have enough base damage to help you cross the min atk thresh hold to warrant DEX. [lycanthropy] does add up to ~6k5 atk to its skills and that is way above the thresh hold.

Not worth it.

Full INT to mostly INT.

Well, according to this very nice guy (same build as you’ve mentioned), going high DEX makes it a lot easier for PvP but damage suffers in PvE.

He’s got a guide on the build btw, so just ask in his thread whatever you’d like, he usually answers pretty fast and with accurate/tested info.

Transforming into a Wolf, with a hedgestone will increase your physical and magic attack by 100%. I’d rather get Str than Dex, because of that.
Still I’d play it safe and stick with Int.

@matheuscrosara Hello, Silver here~

I’m currently using the exact build you mentioned:
C2-Diev3-Druid3 but with 50 CON and the rest on DEX.

It IS worth, if you desire to go PvP. The accuracy, chance to crit on a BIG aoe of physical skills allows you to one-twoshot squishy targets, specially the low CON archers that rely on their evasion/cloak to survive. On PvE the most you get is a huge increase on survability, for example i’ve tanked Mirtis and Helga Demon Lords completely; barely getting damaged for the whole hour until they die.

Yet, if what you desire is PvE dps (i think you can easily support as a DEX build) INT is the way to go. Carnivory, Owls, Heal, Cure does INSANE damage with INT. Heal and Cure even as rank 1 skills are double scaled with INT. Carnivory and Owls provide constant multi hit damage based on your magical damage.

As @yurichalps mentioned i have a guide over here:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/build-s1lv3rs-dievdirbys3-and-druid3-guide-update-24-oct-16/322845

Where i talk about my original INT build, but feel free to throw me questions about my current DEX stat build and even ask for damage/equipment/video/etc.

@xEarlx Actually, Lycan skills come with a HUGE base damage. So the small increase that dumping points on STR could provide is nothing compared to the accuracy, crit chance and evasion provided by DEX.

I wan’t to focus pvp, I think I will try 100 con > rest dex with full crit gear and see if I like it = ).

Using the 315 hammer I’m sure I can one-shot some guys in pvp if I get crits.