Tree of Savior Forum

/destroyguild command

Learn to read, please.

Also, how is it not surprising that IMC is being a retard again? Look at the quest abuse in icbt2.

1 Like

^This isn’t differentiating a member from the leader.

Apparently our comprehension level is on a different scale. I’m sorry.

I actually suspect something different is going on and guilds are bugged at the moment. For example, it looks like my guild disbanded, no icon, no name below mine, but I can still see someone (not the leader) talking in guild chat, even though I can’t type /g.

The guild is ded once everyone relogged.

I think it’s more of our ‘hatred meter’ being on a different scale; your post history and arguments for/against situations regarding the game and company are usually learned towards negative and “is incompetent”, even when you don’t have the full story or understand the process behind programming.

Anyways, assuming any member can disband it, thanks for the heads up. Threw it towards our Guild so this doesn’t repeat itself.

It’s better to keep the info hidden because someone is bound to type it as a test.

In fact, all these drama started after someone shouted don’t type /destroyguild or it will destroy your guild.

But as usual, this won’t be fixed until someone made it a big issue just like every game breaking issue before.

Also, if you actually extract the lua file and read their code, you will realize how retarded their programmer is. There is just too many function remained at client side and can be accessed easily, and those can be easily moved to server side by a simple if check, which won’t even burden the server by much because that code is not some code that will be looped all the time. I supposed this is known by most lua addon creator out there already.

It wasn’t the leader, what the hell do you want me to post? A screenshot of a conversation in discord of the guy admitting to trying the command out because he thought someone else would try to see if it worked anyway and then half-heartedly apologizing to my guild leader because he’s a humongous cunt? The guild is ■■■■■■■ gone, we were AT WAR. Guild leaders can’t disband when they’re at war.

It’s not only the guild I belonged to, either, many other guilds have gotten disbanded forcefully by ill-willed or curious members.

Yes, IMC can, and will, screw up monumentally by looking over potential exploits or outright being oblivious of what people are capable of (people dedicated to dismantle the goddamn game to find these very exploits), like they did in iCBT2 with quests and job advancements. I’ve been following this game extremely closely since 2011 and there was a time I would’ve given IMC the benefit of the doubt, because I wanted this game to be good, but after being witness to their not-exactly-tiny mistakes over and over again, I really can’t anymore.

3 Likes

Ok, when i’m sleepy and try it, and now my guild gone. I think it just pop up a tab like other command. I dont think a guild disband can active with just 1 command without confirm. Atleast it have a confirm or notification.

HAHAHA oh my god that is honestly one of the most ridiculous bugs I’ve ever heard of. well, guess we gotta put some of that good old faith our guildies until it gets fixed.

Ummmm… My guild suddenly disappeared. Not sure if this thread will get any light or if this is actually what happened but would greatly appreciate if a GM reads this they could restore my guild perhaps?

Cyanide on Orsha server. Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s even on video.

4 Likes

i really am sorry, btw.

5 Likes

You’re an idiot. Like. Why?

i said sry :frowning: plz dont beat

I really hope IMC is able to fully restore all the broken guilds, including Talt investments…

This is really annoying.

1 Like

Same here, everyone is saying they didn’t do it, so I really have no idea how it’s happened. Guild is def gone, rebooted client and everything. IMC needs to get on this fast.

Well, on the plus side, at least our guild knows who did it :stuck_out_tongue:

im sorry!!! D:
asd.kfmhasflka

4 Likes

Well, I am not sorry.