Tree of Savior Forum

Deprotected Zone - is usefull or full garbage skill?

Saw, that in tos skil simulator all clerics with 1-2 circle avoid this skill. WHY? It’s really so bad?

it’s bad. It takes too long to fully stack which would reduce defence by 30% and the moment the enemy gets out of its AOE, it returns to 0. Most of the boss has atleast one dash skill and new boss introduced would end up having more dash, like the 330 dungeon boss.

So it’s use case is way too small (against very tanky stationary boss) but if it does work, it’s very strong.

do u know how work “Weakened Defense” on attribute “Deprotected Zone: Sword Attack”? Cause ingame i have ZERO info about it/

Basically, it causes attacks made by any character (Including yourself) that has a sword equipped to apply the “Weakened Defense” debuff on top of the skill’s own. That’s supposed to be the highlight of the skill’s support value, letting Swordsmen do more damage, but even that is worthless.

Clerics have much better debuffs than Deprotected Zone. By that, I mean pretty much every other debuff they can access is more valuable. Leave it at 0 points and focus on other skills.

1 Like

Actually some ktos video I saw vs Velco, they utilized this skill a lot. Go through the channel video, you can see the cleric wear sword.

1 Like

It changed my mind now. With Krivis 3 Daino using a sword, it only took 5 AAs to proc the “Armor Break” and does not matter if the enemy gets out of deprotect zone.

Tested turning off Daino: “Additional Attack” Attribute, it still counted as 2 attacks, so a daino scroll (if it still exist) would be enough.

1 Like

Armor break is very good at Velcoffer raid, if you don’t have Musketeer on your team. My sup Kabba has Desprotected Lv.8.