Tree of Savior Forum

Delete (15 chars)

deleted (20 charsssssss)

13 Likes

I think this will look much better without the Tree of Savior logo.

1 Like

Good job with this one. Looks great! But yea, about the tree of savior logo. Can you perhaps recolor/edit it too look a little more sinister i believe it would fit in nicely xD

Edit: The black pumpkins are gorgeous, really love em xD

1 Like

Hello there! You are supposed to use your own artwork, i believe.

By typing “black pumpkin” on google, i could find these pumpkins that you’ve used on your drawing, around the second line of the image search.

Here are some links:
Link that google directs you to.
Google search link.

And by typing “tree of savior wugushi” on google, we can find the original wugushi’s artwork:
Link to the artist’s deviantart.

Pardon me if you are indeed the creator of the Wugushi fanart, but seeing that you’ve to steal the pumpkins, which are pretty easy to do, i really doubt it. But you are free to prove me wrong anywhere.

EDIT: Oh, i have found you on deviantart! You are the first comment there, asking “hey i can use this in my art?? . very nice”. Using other people’s art is against the event rules, and you didn’t even wait for him to give you permission.

2 Likes

so i use free img to make my work and?
i waiting the artirt of wugush answer me, if it ok i will repost.
i Dont see nothing in rules say i cant do this, its my work, you can pic screen of the game, you dont need to draw.

(my english bad sry)

It’s not your work if somebody else did it. Also, please remember to read the rules:

The rules, policies and details will be pretty much the same as the last time except for one small but crucial difference, it should be Halloween-themed.

The First Fanart Fest link.

Type: Tree of Savior-related works

• Illustration
  • Comic panels
  • Image that utilize ingame screenshots
  • EXCEPT for real-life photography or image that utilize such

I thought that it was pretty clear that by illustration they did not mean photomanipulation and/or somebody else’s illustration.

When plagiarism or IP theft is confirmed, we may retrieve all of the benefits and the prize given to the user

^ What you are doing is plagiarism, utilizing other people’s work as your own.

Please remember to read the rules properly.

1 Like