Tree of Savior Forum

Delay in skills (WB / Boruta / GTW)

It started after the March 12 update.

When I go somewhere with a lot of players together (World Boss / Boruta / GTW) the abilities take a long time to happen, 20 - 30 - 40 seconds between the time I pressed the button and the skill was used.

1 - I do not use addons.
2 - I already checked the integrity of the files in steam.
3 - Before March 12 I already did the same content and there was no problem of this scale. So it’s not a problem on my computer.
4 - The same problem happens with several friends
5 - When I move away from where most of the players have, I use skills without delay. So it’s not Lag’s problem.

Anyone else with these problems?

2 Likes

I’ve also experienced some “pseudo” lag effect with my skills in Gemstone Feud the past couple of days. I think it’s the skill animation leak that’s affecting everyone. Let’s see if this week’s maintenance fixes anything.

i send a ticket about that, their response was check your internet conection xD

I sent a ticket with my summoner summoning empty air if I don’t check “show other character’s effects” and the response was “delete user.xml and restart the game”. So yeah, let’s really hope today’s patch fixes the problem… :tired:

More then half of the times when casting “Modafinil” in Boruta’s Lair nothing happens, but the skill goes on cool down.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.