Tree of Savior Forum

Delay and Sometimes Stucked up

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :7/28/17 8:00p.m until NOW

Server Name:Telsiai

Team Name:Bundles

Character Name:Chowking

Bug Description :Im doing Saalus Convent Mission and Hunting Grounds and suddenly GOT stucked up[Monsters’ Not Moving] but the chat are still OK.(Im bad at English, Sorry.)
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Experiencing the same issue.

same here. but my ping is good

Finally not alone. Chat is still working but when I use skill or attack it does’t go on cooldown or cast. I can walk around but it’s as if the map doesn’t recognize my presence. Also in Telsai

Same here in Telsiai. Always have to force shut down game client because waiting it to come back will never happen.

Are you sure that it’s not the fault of your overall internet connection?

It happens to me alot when I have other programs running that use the internet and the connection quality suddenly decreases (as I’ve got an old network card in my computer that can’t utilize the 50 mbit/s of my router, only up to 10 mbit/s), which most likely happens due to the network card being quite incompatible with the new network properties.

Once you happen to stumble across such a network decay,you have to quickly end all programs that may drain away your inet connection ressources, otherwise you’ll experience heavy lag or getting net stuck/semi-disconnected.

The bad thing about TOS is that the client takes a really long time to timeout if there’s still some connection available to the server, but not enough to maintain gameplay.

So, maybe it’s just a connection issue that you won’t really realize since TOS rarely disconnects as long as there is still internet. Try opening your task manager and check the internet connection capacity/load when you’re affected to rule that issue out first.