Tree of Savior Forum

Deciding between Wizards builds, Would appreciate some advice

I’m thinking either:
Wiz2/Psycho2/Sorc2/Featherfoot
Wiz2/Psycho3/Necro2
Wiz2/Psycho3/Necro1/Featherfoot

What stat priorities would I want for these?
Any advice which is better, or anything I should know about any of these in particular? Thanks! ^^

I wouldn’t recommend any of those builds. Never go wiz2 if you don’t plan on going wiz3 though since it seems you want a summoner class, wiz3 won’t be the best thing to have. The following should be better.
wiz/pyro/link2/sorc2/feat or warlock
wiz/pyro2/link2/necro2

Is Wiz/Pyro2/Link2/necro2 viable? I heard that rank 7 jobs are pretty much op compared to the previous ones, shouldn’t i get Warlock or feat? In that case maybe link 1 is enough…? or pyro 1 i don’t know.

And i’m talking about PvE

Rank 7 classes are good but not that op. If you want to go necro, you’ll want at least necro2. Same with linker. The 8 links with joint are going to be very important for summoners since the AI is not so great. Having access to spiritual chain will also be a good thing to have.

It’s more of a DPS/Summoner hybrid. Preferably able to somewhat be in melee, if the game allows for melee wizards. (which is why I was hoping for assistance with stat priority.) While the rest of that makes sense to me, I’ll admit I don’t see the purpose of Pyro, since it seems like the damage from that would end up falling off later on, especially with only 1 circle.

Thanks for the help! ^^

I see, mmh, can you give me a build for that, i did this but i don’t know the skills priority: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/al3d5lmci7/
Can this work? And which stat should i put? 2 int 1 spr and 1 point on con sometimes?

I would go with something like this.

I would probably go with 3:1:1 int:spr:con.

Mmmh, isn’t supposed corpse tower to be better than dirty pole? I don’t know maybe i would left flesh hoop to 5, dirty pole 0, skeletons to 4 and tower to 4 since it can be really useful to mana preservation, no? (i don’t have any experience in this xD)

With the pyro having no fire wall is a good thing?

I would only have one point on corpse tower since your likely to clear the area by the time it goes away. Dirty pole can might be useful if you’re in a party with an archer or two. I haven’t personally tested so you can choose not to have a point on it if you want to. Raise dead should be maxed. The skeletons can do some good damage. Fireball, flame ground and fire pillar should be good enough. If you really want to have it though, then it doesn’t really hurt to go for either.

Tell me absent, it would be good if i do Wiz/Pyro/Linker/Pyro/Linker/necro2 instead of pyro2 and linker 2?

It would make no difference in the end since you’ll still have two circles in pyro and necro

Alright, thank you!!