Tree of Savior Forum

Dear STAFF, Ban Raging Forum Users

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I believe it but you decided to target an awfully specific part of that sentence. All I meant is that, especially when it comes to games like this, player suggestions are often bunk as eff.

People who pay to support a game and/or have an immense amount of time played likely have better ideas for the game they’re playing, but not necessarily, any dumb-dumb can play forever and empty their wallet on a game.

This particular part of my original post mostly referred to the later mentioned part where people want compensated for this that and the other thing, or think it’s their turn for their class to be Flavor of the Month.

I wasn’t trying to disrespect people who don’t pay for the game.

2 Likes

Hi, my little lover of soviet russia, moustache and high boots.

Sorry, but MMORPG is not a totalitarian state. What a surprise.

well as long as u dont mean it

i just get ticked whenever i see anything that sounds “i pay and u dont pay therefore i am right” as argument. i +1 the rest of that point

Oh really, so it should be dictatorship in your opinion?

I can tell you this, I truly love the game, but its buggy AF and IMC is the worst game company I’ve ever had to deal with. I am not the only one to think this. This IS relevant.

Tickets not being answered in over 20 days is relevant. Bugs, exploits, bots, gold sellers are relevant topics. Yeah lets Ban everyone now because IMC won’t do anything about it anyway.

Far out, you are either blind or have fewer neurons than the average person.

Why does everybody assume it’s about dictatorship and free speech? The forum rules clearly say what is allowed and what not, but they are not enforced at the moment. Nobody wants to change the rules, we just want them to be enforced.

Trolling is (to a certain extend) okay and criticism and feedback on the game is even wanted, but nobody needs those guys who go full retard and rage / flame all day, post open racism or wish ppl cancer. That behavior is beyond free speech and should not be tolerated by any of us.

It’s the same thing in real life: You’re not allowed to call somebody an a**hole. If you do and that guys goes to the police, well, you had your free speech, but now you gotta suffer consequences and get charged with insult (or however that’s called in english, I don’t know term for that legal stuff).

The thing is that in the forum this does rarely happen at the moment and our only means to self-moderate the forum is flagging posts, which doesn’t help anybody.

2 Likes

sad

but then you remember the OP made a thread to get a specific someone banned

No not really. You just made a good example for the sake of this post. I really do think it’s kind of weird they haven’t forced you to rename at least though.

I agree. Ban @IMCisGreedy

2 Likes