Tree of Savior Forum

Dear Sabbat Guild

You keep shouting to everybody that we moved our tower 5 times during the war that is just about to end.

Since we destroyed your tower and you failed to destroy ours all week I am not surprised by this, salt is a powerful thing.

But on the offchance that you just don’t understand the tower mechanics I thought I would teach you just in case. At the Axis Order we believe in helping all and offering forgiveness to heretics like yourselves.

When you declare war on another guild the game allows the other guild to move their tower ONCE and only once. It does this because both sides should have a fair start, because it is unfair for the side declaring war to already know the location of the enemy tower as a result of declarations of war occurring by using the other guild tower.

After moving the tower once, all attempts to build a new tower receive the message that towers can not be built while at war.

Our tower had guinea pigs in it all week that you could have killed. It was also used by our Alchemist for planting.

Please refrain from telling people something occurred that the game mechanics will not allow.

Thank you all.

Praise Aqua

6 Likes

For she is Great and it will always be.

BTW Some people (i’m not gonna mention names) have the bad habit of lying so ill provide some divine prof probably because i can :stuck_out_tongue: .

And with this its sealed we are the winners and i still don’t have cancer :frowning: but who knows the future right?

1 Like